Mechanical Keyboard Club!

Dave :)

What did they change?

There is no incline on the board like the normal case... it just lies flat on the desk... and is super thick. 

I have a 2019 macbook pro with 64gb of ram and my gaming pc has been in the closet since 2018

There is no incline on the board like the normal case... it just lies flat on the desk... and is super thick.

yep looks like a brick it will take feet to angle it but it just looks so blocky.

Maby.

But can the ergo dox - tilt and tent?

And I don't want to spend 250$

Sure you'll have to figure out a way so it can do that but sure. My suggestion would be since there are bolts that go all the way through use longer ones to life and create the effect you want.

Actually doing some research I might consider ergodox. Looks like the massdrop one (if it comes back) works with matias .

There is that but it's not formerly an ErgoDox. The main issue with that one is the choice of the controller.

yep looks like a brick it will take feet to angle it but it just looks so blocky.

I mean that's what I would think... They probably designed it to use feet as that it much cheaper for manufacturing.

Minus the front a HHKB is pretty darn blocky...

There is that but it's not formerly an ErgoDox. The main issue with that one is the choice of the controller.

Idk,i might may get the ergo pro.

I don't really need any ergo docs features

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I mean that's what I would think... They probably designed it to use feet as that it much cheaper for manufacturing.

Minus the front a HHKB is pretty darn blocky...

ya the bottom of the case has counter sunk holes in the back for feet to screw in and the massdrop listing says they come with the feet although they don't seem to have photos of them with feet or anything.

ya the bottom of the case has counter sunk holes in the back for feet to screw in and the massdrop listing says they come with the feet although they don't seem to have photos of them with feet or anything.

Massdrop always has almost good photos

Good choice! What switches did you get?

Blues. I had/have a 2013 blackwiddow ultimate with blues as well. The ducky is quieter which i like a lot.

I have HEARD that the Asus Claymore is out in November but I haven't seen any announcements by Asus on this. :(

Phanteks Enthoo Elite | Intel I9 - 7900X | Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme | MSI 1080 TI 

32Gb Dominator Platinum Special Edition Blackout 3200MHz  | Samsung 960 Pro | 2x Samsung 961 Pro (Raid 0) 256Gb M.2 SSD  

Samsung 850 Pro 512Gb | WD Black 4TB | Corsair AX1200i

I have HEARD that the Asus Claymore is out in November but I haven't seen any announcements by Asus on this. :(

Tis a mousey did you possibly mean to be in this thread? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296868-enthusiast-and-gaming-mouse-owners-club/page-12

No. the Asus Claymore is to be a new Keybaord and the Asus Spatha is supposed to be the mouse. Announced at CES this last May or June?

Phanteks Enthoo Elite | Intel I9 - 7900X | Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme | MSI 1080 TI 

32Gb Dominator Platinum Special Edition Blackout 3200MHz  | Samsung 960 Pro | 2x Samsung 961 Pro (Raid 0) 256Gb M.2 SSD  

Samsung 850 Pro 512Gb | WD Black 4TB | Corsair AX1200i

No. the Asus Claymore is to be a new Keybaord and the Asus Spatha is supposed to be the mouse. Announced at CES this last May or June?

Oh my bad. I am interested in that mousey though.

Well I'm not getting a new keyboard yet. Spent my money on am ultra wide monitor

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Orange and silver doesn't look too bad :)
Keyboard was used and keys had shine on them, so I had to make the keycaps blank.

(Macbook not mine)

LcVYH69.jpg

Orange and silver doesn't look too bad :)

Keyboard was used and keys had shine on them, so I had to make the keycaps blank.

(Macbook not mine)

LcVYH69.jpg

I actually like the look quite a bit.

The macbook comment is great #NotMine ;)

I actually like the look quite a bit.

The macbook comment is great #NotMine ;)

I'm not a fan of the wide shell of the Razer keyboard, but at least it's plain, so that's ok. Sanding the tops off the keycaps was some work though...

Yeh, had to avoid any potential scrutiny regarding the Macbook lol

looks really nice. I like the legends

Classic Legends

My newest board: Zenith Z-150 with genuine SKCL Green Alps switches. If you are a linear switch lover prepare to die. The board is about 30 years old. Excellent condition, no rust, perfect switches and a nice looking (but yellow) exterior. @Charger you will enjoy this one :)

v63yUO9.jpg

pRiCcXj.jpg

w8SFCn7.jpg

ute4qEX.jpg

Project Cobalt: 

CPU: AMD FX 8370 Motherboard:

Asus M5A97 R2.0

RAM: G.Skill Ares 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 2133 GPU:

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Case: NZXT H440 (Blue)

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 256GB +  2x 1TB WD Cavier Blue

PSU: Corsair 750G2 

CPU Cooler: Swiftech H220X

Keyboard: Model M + a lot of others 

Mouse: Logitech G502

Vintage Gaming PC: AMD Athlon T-Bird 800Mhz, Gainward nVidia Ti200 128MB, 512MB Crucial RAM DDR, Compaq ASPEN 2 OEM Board, Soundblaster Live! 5.1, Windows 98SE

My newest board: Zenith Z-150 with genuine SKCL Green Alps switches. If you are a linear switch lover prepare to die. The board is about 30 years old. Excellent condition, no rust, perfect switches and a nice looking (but yellow) exterior. @Charger you will enjoy this one :)

I already liked the post before you mentioned me and I do lol