Mechanical Keyboard Club!

Dave :)

That keypad takes so much desk space lol :P

I still dont get why is it more superior than any other general keypad in the market like leopold/keycool

anyway I have a guilty confession for you :(

I wont something of ebay... and I know you know it

Because it looks better then the leopold/keycool :D   And it's programmable.

Ah man. That was you? 

I bid on that damn Zero for like 3 days.   Congrats.  I really hope I can find a new one fore sale somewhere.

Because it looks better the the leopold/keycool :D   And it's programmable.

sounds like the reason I'm drawn to diy/custom keyboards

sounds like the reason I'm drawn to diy/custom keyboards

Programmable or go home!

Because it looks better then the leopold/keycool :D   And it's programmable.

Ah man. That was you? 

I bid on that damn Zero for like 3 days.   Congrats.  I really hope I can find a new one fore sale somewhere.

yeah hehe

I just love filco so much, it was my first mech brand I bought

the first thing I'm gonna do is to open it up and see if it fits the vortex aluminium case

Just got my k70 rgb with blue switches. My first mechanical keyboard and I am loving it so far! Gaming is a dream with no missed clicks and typing is on a whole new level! Never going back to rubber dome switches after this

I just love filco so much, it was my first mech brand I bought

Same here. I'm a Filco fanboy.  We had a model M in the house when I was a kid, but the first mechanical keyboard I bought for myself was a Filco.

I will own a Zero for my collection one day.

Do any of you have an idea of where I can get the Ducky Mini Carrier, I live in Denmark so preferably from a store within the EU.

@Dave :)

Maybe we should add the "ULTIMATE Mechanical Keyboard Keycap Replacement "How To" Guide" video to the first post?

NAS build log: Gimli, a NAS build by Shaqalac.

Mechanical keyboards: Ducky Mini YotH - Ducky Mini

Just got my k70 rgb with blue switches. My first mechanical keyboard and I am loving it so far! Gaming is a dream with no missed clicks and typing is on a whole new level! Never going back to rubber dome switches after this

I'll receive my K70 RGB with brown switch wednesday :D

Dayum, all you RGB owners! I was worried about the pricing (looked initially like £180-200 depending on whether it was K70 or K95, but now it's only £156 for a K95 RGB) and was looking at a K70 MX brown (red LED since blue was withdrawn), but the new price and the fact the the K95 has the option for brown switches has got me so stoked!!

Getting mine (hopefully) for my birthday or christmas so it'll probably have an xmas LED profile

Do any of you have an idea of where I can get the Ducky Mini Carrier, I live in Denmark so preferably from a store within the EU.

@Dave :)

Maybe we should add the "ULTIMATE Mechanical Keyboard Keycap Replacement "How To" Guide" video to the first post?

Ducky carrier = http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1000

Just got a Logitech G710+, after using a membrane keyboard for years.  OMG it is amazing.  It's true what they say about mechanical, once you try it, you will never go back

"Since the Internet is almost diametrically opposed to the notion of Quality Control, in recent years it's been a lot easier to just assume everything's s**t until it can prove itself otherwise".  Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw (2008)

Going to pick up a nice keyboard for work so I don't have to deal with this HP membrane mess. Had my eye on the Ducky Premier blue and grey but I can't find anywhere that sells it in the UK. Tried Amazon, Scan, OCUK and keyboardco and nothing...

I completely forgot about this thread. Introducing the newest edition to my Ducky Shine 3. Purple keycaps. 

bjrrzjG.jpg

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I completely forgot about this thread. Introducing the newest edition to my Ducky Shine 3. Purple keycaps. 

Where did you get those key caps?  :o

I've been looking for backlight compatible keycaps with a rough surface for a while (the standard ones are too slippery for my taste). Haven't found any. 

Where did you get those key caps?  :o

I've been looking for backlight compatible keycaps with a rough surface for a while (the standard ones are too slippery for my taste). Haven't found any. 

I got them from www.overclockers.co.uk. There's only one set of them left, but there are other colours! :D

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Cheers, unfortunately shipping is $31 to Denmark. So it'll end up being too expensive, especially once it go through the toll.

Do you know similar carriers for tkl and 60% keyboards?

NAS build log: Gimli, a NAS build by Shaqalac.

Mechanical keyboards: Ducky Mini YotH - Ducky Mini

I got them from www.overclockers.co.uk. There's only one set of them left, but there are other colours! :D

Are these the ones?  It doesn't say if they're backlight compatible, but yours seem to be. Right? 

I'm looking for black keycaps that are backlight compatible, but they need a rough surface, unlike the standard ones I've got. 

I found these two sets on the site, but it doesn't say if they are backlight compatible. 

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=KB-102-DK&groupid=702&catid=2705

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=KB-104-DK&groupid=702&catid=2705

Are these the ones?  It doesn't say if they're backlight compatible, but yours seem to be. Right? 

I'm looking for black keycaps that are backlight compatible, but they need a rough surface, unlike the standard ones I've got. 

I found these two sets on the site, but it doesn't say if they are backlight compatible. 

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=KB-102-DK&groupid=702&catid=2705

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=KB-104-DK&groupid=702&catid=2705

That's them. The description is wrong too. The printing isn't side printing, it is top printing.

And the first PBT caps aren't backlit compatible with LEDs as they are printed, not laser etched. The second ones are and should be fine. 

That's them. The description is wrong too. The printing isn't side printing, it is top printing.

And the first PBT caps aren't backlit compatible with LEDs as they are printed, not laser etched. The second ones are and should be fine. 

That would be amazing. I've been looking for a long time for backlight compatible textured replacement keycaps. 

And as far as I can read, PBT caps always have a textured surface. 

I think I'll ask Ducky about the caps to be sure they're what I want. 

Well dammit, they aren't backlight compatible. 

Ducky told me they don't make any PBT caps that are like that. 

Well dammit, they aren't backlight compatible. 

Ducky told me they don't make any PBT caps that are like that. 

The laser etched ones look like they should be. :o

Posted Today, 10:18 AM

Going to pick up a nice keyboard for work so I don't have to deal with this HP membrane mess. Had my eye on the Ducky Premier blue and grey but I can't find anywhere that sells it in the UK. Tried Amazon, Scan, OCUK and keyboardco and nothing... 

overclockers.co.uk

CPU: Intel Core i9-12900K 3.2 GHz 16-Core Processor | Cooler: Corsair iCUE H170i ELITE LCD 82.9 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Mobo: Asus ROG MAXIMUS Z690 HERO ATX LGA1700 Motherboard | Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-5200 CL40 Memory | GPU: Asus GeForce RTX 3080 10GB 10 GB STRIX GAMING OC Video Card | Storage: 1x Western Digital Black SN850 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive + 2x Sabrent Rocket 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive | PSU: Asus ROG Thor 1200P 1200 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply | Case: Corsair iCUE 7000X RGB ATX Full Tower Case | Keyboard: Filco Majestouch-2 | Mouse: Logitech G903

overclockers.co.uk

Found that forum thread, clicking the link takes you to a product unavailable page :/

Found that forum thread, clicking the link takes you to a product unavailable page :/

Just type it in the URl bar... or try this

CPU: Intel Core i9-12900K 3.2 GHz 16-Core Processor | Cooler: Corsair iCUE H170i ELITE LCD 82.9 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Mobo: Asus ROG MAXIMUS Z690 HERO ATX LGA1700 Motherboard | Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-5200 CL40 Memory | GPU: Asus GeForce RTX 3080 10GB 10 GB STRIX GAMING OC Video Card | Storage: 1x Western Digital Black SN850 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive + 2x Sabrent Rocket 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive | PSU: Asus ROG Thor 1200P 1200 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply | Case: Corsair iCUE 7000X RGB ATX Full Tower Case | Keyboard: Filco Majestouch-2 | Mouse: Logitech G903