Mechanical Keyboard Club!

Dave :)

those arent keycaps its a keyboard...

CPU: Intel Core i9-12900K 3.2 GHz 16-Core Processor | Cooler: Corsair iCUE H170i ELITE LCD 82.9 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Mobo: Asus ROG MAXIMUS Z690 HERO ATX LGA1700 Motherboard | Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-5200 CL40 Memory | GPU: Asus GeForce RTX 3080 10GB 10 GB STRIX GAMING OC Video Card | Storage: 1x Western Digital Black SN850 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive + 2x Sabrent Rocket 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive | PSU: Asus ROG Thor 1200P 1200 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply | Case: Corsair iCUE 7000X RGB ATX Full Tower Case | Keyboard: Filco Majestouch-2 | Mouse: Logitech G903

Going to pick up a nice keyboard for work so I don't have to deal with this HP membrane mess. Had my eye on the Ducky Premier blue and grey but I can't find anywhere that sells it in the UK. Tried Amazon, Scan, OCUK and keyboardco and nothing...

those arent keycaps its a keyboard...

When did I ever say I was looking for keycaps?...

oops just go here then lol http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/Ducky_Mechanical_Keyboard.html they have the green one but I saw the blue one yesterday and they sell the blue and grey keycaps

CPU: Intel Core i9-12900K 3.2 GHz 16-Core Processor | Cooler: Corsair iCUE H170i ELITE LCD 82.9 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Mobo: Asus ROG MAXIMUS Z690 HERO ATX LGA1700 Motherboard | Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-5200 CL40 Memory | GPU: Asus GeForce RTX 3080 10GB 10 GB STRIX GAMING OC Video Card | Storage: 1x Western Digital Black SN850 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive + 2x Sabrent Rocket 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive | PSU: Asus ROG Thor 1200P 1200 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply | Case: Corsair iCUE 7000X RGB ATX Full Tower Case | Keyboard: Filco Majestouch-2 | Mouse: Logitech G903

Razer Blackwidow 2014...don't hate.

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

Cheers, unfortunately shipping is $31 to Denmark. So it'll end up being too expensive, especially once it go through the toll.

Do you know similar carriers for tkl and 60% keyboards?

Are you a member of Massdrop.com?

If so these will be for sale for one more day.  -->  https://www.massdrop.com/buy/grifiti-mechanical-keyboard-case

& if you miss those, they have them on Amazon also. Just make sure you get the "Fat" versions.

60%  -->  http://www.amazon.com/10keyless-Mechanical-Keyboards-Steelseries-Quickfire/dp/B00MRK233I/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1413408926&sr=1-3&keywords=Grifiti+Chiton+Fat

TKL  -->  http://www.amazon.com/10keyless-Mechanical-Keyboards-Steelseries-Quickfire/dp/B00MRJWSZW/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1413409024&sr=1-2&keywords=Grifiti+Chiton+Fat

My RK-9000 came with multiple coloured frames, so I thought why not try something other than the normal black and white.

CQfTWoE.jpg

I'm not 100% sure if the coloured case will stay on though, but for now it's nice.

Specs: i7-3770K | Asus R9 290X | 32GB DDR3 | GA-Z77-UD5H | RM 750x | Define R5 Arctic White | macOS 10.14.5 & Windows 10

whats the quietest from this?

red,black,brown,brown w o rings,black in order from loudest to quietest(or other way around?)

Red, black, and brown switches all have around the same noise level, with red/brown probably more quiet since you do not need to smash the keys down like black switches. I heard o rings makes the keyboard even more quiet. So I'm guessing its:

Red/brown w/ O-ring > black w/ O-ring > red/brown > black

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

The problem with every webstore that is located outside of the EU will result in a big bill from the Danish government, as I have to pay toll and import taxes.

However, I did find the carriers from you amazon links on the UK Amazon and on eBay, so thanks a lot!

NAS build log: Gimli, a NAS build by Shaqalac.

Mechanical keyboards: Ducky Mini YotH - Ducky Mini

Personally I run several boards

Work: DasKeyboard keyboard (blues) stock keycaps, and Poker II with vortex blue and white set PBT kecaps brown switches

Home: Unicomp Spacesaver plus (Black with grey)

Home gaming: Razer blackwidow 2012 (yes with real cherrys) 

Love all of them for different reasons and different use cases

I have also run the Roswill RK9000 as well (with blues) 

Happy Hacking Professional 2 (white/grey)

my first topre keyboard, first pbt keyboard. Really, pretty happy with it, love the keys and switches. A few minor gripes about key placement. crtl+alt+del is a bitch, two meta keys i don't really have a use for and only other choices was to change them to windows keys or FN keys, so FN keys really the best choice. Off the bat you have to use FN to do backspace. I was able to change it so by default do backspace. But instead of making it so Del is activated when using FN on that key, it is also BS when you use FN.

It's finally here: Ducky Mini Year of the Horse Limited Edition! #2012/2014

Beautiful box cover IMO

uS8cHDS.jpg

Side of box with "horse" written in Chinese

oLCwkv0.jpg

The inside packaging for this keyboard seemed pretty weird to me. The big area in the middle is obviously the keyboard, and apparently they left 2 big gaps on top and bottom so the keyboard doesn't get affected during shipping.

BuzMQ29.jpg

Accessories slot. They included USB cable, keycap puller, extra modified keycaps, and a "stress reliever" made with CNC base :D

BNrTks7.jpg

After lifting the middle cover you will see keyboard with a plastic cover on it. I was a bit disappointed they did not include the Ducky Mini sleeve.....

bwOegXC.jpg

Cherry MX Milk switch!

SByfQAm.jpg

Extra accessory

vU3xcPd.jpg

6tIBeah.jpg

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

ahh exousia7, you can't just link broken pictures, especially of that keyboard.

Haha sorry I realized the pics I posted appeared too big, so I re-uploaded and edited the post. Sorry! :P

Haha sorry I realized the pics I posted appeared too big, so I re-uploaded and edited the post. Sorry! :P

I'm so excited for this keyboard, can't wait for it to be released with ISO layout.

How much did you pay for it?

I can't remember is the Cherry MX Milk a harder brown switch and what switches were you able to get the YoTH with?

I'm so excited for this keyboard, can't wait for it to be released with ISO layout.

How much did you pay for it?

I can't remember is the Cherry MX Milk a harder brown switch and what switches were you able to get the YoTH with?

I paid $5400NTD (New Taiwanese Dollars)

The feeling of Cherry MX Milk is like a combination of brown and blue switches. It has a soft tactile feel and very soft clicky sound. But the force to actuate is pretty heavy.

In Taiwan I can get the YotH keyboard in blue, brown, red, and milk switches.

I paid $5400NTD (New Taiwanese Dollars)

The feeling of Cherry MX Milk is like a combination of brown and blue switches. It has a soft tactile feel and very soft clicky sound. But the force to actuate is pretty heavy.

In Taiwan I can get the YotH keyboard in blue, brown, red, and milk switches.

If they come at a similar price here in EU it's not too bad.

I haven't seen anyone mention that it'll be released with Cherry MX Milk, I actually thought they would release it with Cherry MX Blue, Brown, Red, Green and Clear.

If they are available with the same kind of switches that you mentioned I'm confused of what to pick, I haven't tried Milk before so obviously I'm worried I wont like it, especially on a keyboard as sexy as the Mini.

If they come at a similar price here in EU it's not too bad.

I haven't seen anyone mention that it'll be released with Cherry MX Milk, I actually thought they would release it with Cherry MX Blue, Brown, Red, Green and Clear.

If they are available with the same kind of switches that you mentioned I'm confused of what to pick, I haven't tried Milk before so obviously I'm worried I wont like it, especially on a keyboard as sexy as the Mini.

I've never used milk switches before, either. I chose to buy milk switches because it is the rarest of the available switches offered on the YotH in Taiwan. Apparently there is only a total of 20 some YotH keyboards produced out of the total 2014 units. And I got one of them :P

I've never used milk switches before, either. I chose to buy milk switches because it is the rarest of the available switches offered on the YotH in Taiwan. Apparently there is only a total of 20 some YotH keyboards produced out of the total 2014 units. And I got one of them :P

Holy.... Then I wont get my hopes too high to get a YoTH w/ Milk and ISO layout  :lol:

Holy.... Then I wont get my hopes too high to get a YoTH w/ Milk and ISO layout  :lol:

You never know :P I never thought I would find a YotH with milk switches xD

i am using a ducky shine 3 TKL cherry mx blues blue backlight

How do you like it so far??

How do you like it so far??

i like it a lot this is the first mechanical keyboard i have owned so it is alot better that rubber domes

u wot m7+1