Russian gamer sues Bethesda because Fallout 4 cost him his job & marriage

elfensky

Wasn't it between 80 and 90 Celsius?

I don't remember. I just know it was abnormally hot, enough to cause her to have to have skin grafts everywhere in her lap region.

McDonalds claims it has to reach that temperature to "obtain optimal taste", and my favorite excuse "people usually wait to drink it when they get to work, not in the car". Load of hoopla. It should be against the law to serve any kind of beverage like that.

since it's such a small amount it may not be contested. it'll cost more to fight.

This Ruskie is a joke. Fallout 4 is so good, it must be sued, WTF.....??? I can turn it off anytime... so can he.

Just like the woman that sued McDonald's for having Hot coffee and didn't have a label stating the coffee is hot. Wow.

Unfair comparison. That case was warranted. The coffee was twice or more the recommended temperature and the woman received extreme burns.

I can already tell youve never played CSGO.

I won 16/3 comp in CSGO with a fully Russian team... Then again, maybe it's because I can speak Russian, so we can help and understand each other, ahahah :P

Then again, I also played games where all I hear is "cyka blyat" and trolling of their western team mates. :/

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

The coffee was twice or more the recommended temperature

So it was 140°C? So basically gas?

Good job, McDonalds.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I'm gonna sue the people who made my toilet, if you count all the time I spent using it from when I was born.... they stole quite a bit of my time, I want it back!

Yeah, let me just sue the power company because I got electrocuted while aggressively sticking my fingers in the power socket.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

since it's such a small amount it may not be contested. it'll cost more to fight.

Fighting it is cheaper, if they admit fault here any idiot can come forward and sue them.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Hahah that's great. The developers must be pretty Proud.

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I don't remember. I just know it was abnormally hot, enough to cause her to have to have skin grafts everywhere in her lap region.

McDonalds claims it has to reach that temperature to "obtain optimal taste", and my favorite excuse "people usually wait to drink it when they get to work, not in the car". Load of hoopla. It should be against the law to serve any kind of beverage like that.

Thats waaaay too hot for an espresso coffee unless "optimal" taste is burnt.

The Cake is a Lie...

Ok GL to him

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Shitty comment of the day... Also, do you know what does "cyka blyat" mean?

im pretty sure it's rushian for "get destroyed"

im pretty sure it's rushian for "get destroyed"

Cyka (pronounced Sooka), means bitch. (both, the 'bad' word as well as female dog)

Blyat (pronounced blyatj, "tj" is pronounced like the "ch" in chocobo), is part of mat (a subdivision of Russian profanity that's considered worse than usual), and means whore.

Source & Source

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

That was a elderly woman who had it spill on her and revived third degree burns to her abdomen thighs and private area because she was so old she couldn't get out of the car she was in without help so she just sat there with scalding hot liquid covering her for about half a minute, until the person she was with came back to the car, she originally only sued to cover her medical expenses for the insane amount of burn therapy, the only way the layers could find a way to make a good case was to base it off the fact that there was no label on the cup, the court decided to award her a shitton more then she asked for in damages.

She ended up donating the extra money that didn't pay her hospital bills to charity if I remember correctly.

I still think that it's stupid. She'd be bitching if it was cold, but when it's hot she throws shit and sues.

No, this is not like that.

Yeah, that suit was legit. she has 3rd degree burns on her crotch, and needed skin grafts. That's a drink you're supposed to put into your mouth, it being that hot is ridiculous.

In other news Ben Rose was playing Fallout 4 on his Xbox when a car came crashing into his apartment and survives.

The woman of that vehicle was not charged and does not have insurance. So now Ben is left to pay for his own medical bills.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/12/16/gamer-hit-by-car-while-playing-fallout-4-in-his-home-survives/

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

This would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

1. Poor time management? Check

2. Being irresponsible and careless? Check

3. Put the blame on someone else. Check

genius-meme.jpg

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8