I feel my IQ is dropping playing CS.

LokiFire

Too many new players, too many assholes, too much grief.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

So many jammy bastards.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

rankup and they will go away

Griefing yes, but assholes are everywhere. I would suggest going into game just to play it, not expecting to win or have good teammates. IF you win and have good team is a great bonus.

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM

Maybe play other games?

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I disagree on the "new players" part. We've all been there. 

The other 2 things, I completely agree on. Although it can turn out to be SOOOOO funny. Let me explain.

Few days ago I decided to play a game again. (Not playing that much anymore because it makes me toxic and feel bad about my life) We had 2 pre-made Russian kids. (or polish, whatever cyka language they spoke) and then me and 2 other normal people. We were winning but not that hard. They were raging the whole time and shooting us. Until it was 12-14 in our favour. We were on Cache T side. Round just started and one of the kids started shooting. What he probably forgot was to look at the names because he shot his pre-made friend. This resulted in him getting kicked from the game and getting a 24 hour ban. We then followed up by kicking his friend and we won the game. 

One of the most satisfying games I've ever played. 

Some background info: 300 hours, MGE main, LE smurf (don't ask how, I don't understand either)

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

All competitive games are like this, that's why singleplayer only games still thrive as some people value their sanity.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

I disagree on the "new players" part. We've all been there. 

The other 2 things, I completely agree on. Although it can turn out to be SOOOOO funny. Let me explain.

Few days ago I decided to play a game again. (Not playing that much anymore because it makes me toxic and feel bad about my life) We had 2 pre-made Russian kids. (or polish, whatever cyka language they spoke) and then me and 2 other normal people. We were winning but not that hard. They were raging the whole time and shooting us. Until it was 12-14 in our favour. We were on Cache T side. Round just started and one of the kids started shooting. What he probably forgot was to look at the names because he shot his pre-made friend. This resulted in him getting kicked from the game and getting a 24 hour ban. We then followed up by kicking his friend and we won the game. 

One of the most satisfying games I've ever played. 

Some background info: 300 hours, MGE main, LE smurf (don't ask how, I don't understand either)

DMG, MG2 smurf by accident, alt was MGE but dropped a rank after i came back from a 3 month break...

MG is a shit hole.

Griefing yes, but assholes are everywhere. I would suggest going into game just to play it, not expecting to win or have good teammates. IF you win and have good team is a great bonus.

The only way to fight it is to be an asshole yourself, and trust me, it works, and you will have a lot more fun than if you actually try to win games

Dont take the game too seriously, like as if you was playing an e-sport or something

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

DMG, MG2 smurf by accident, alt was MGE but dropped a rank after i came back from a 3 month break...

MG is a shit hole.

Yea I agree, I got ranked in silver 4 after my placement games and I improved a lot along the way. But one thing that never changed was how some people are extremely bad. I even see LEM people going 7/22 in a game again DMG/LE ... I don't understand it

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

Maybe play other games?

agreed

only playing one game over and over again is really boring

unless you are a kid, were i could play runescape forever without it getting boring

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

Yea I agree, I got ranked in silver 4 after my placement games and I improved a lot along the way. But one thing that never changed was how some people are extremely bad. I even see LEM people going 7/22 in a game again DMG/LE ... I don't understand it

what is there to understand, ranks don't mean anything.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

what is there to understand, ranks don't mean anything.

Yea this shows they don't mean anything. But in reality that's the perception of everyone who plays the game and imo they should be the guide to see how good/bad someone is. I basically got up to LE with playing about 20-25 hours of 1v1 arena maps. Everything under LE has nothing to do with actual game starts and economics. I still see it happening where people buy guns after losing pistol round....

Yea this shows they don't mean anything. But in reality that's the perception of everyone who plays the game and imo they should be the guide to see how good/bad someone is. I basically got up to LE with playing about 20-25 hours of 1v1 arena maps. Everything under LE has nothing to do with actual game starts and economics. I still see it happening where people buy guns after losing pistol round....

This happens in LE???

Pretty rare for me in DMG, but below MG... players look like they are fresh out of Nova 2.

This happens in LE???

Pretty rare for me in DMG, but below MG... players look like they are fresh out of Nova 2.

It happens less, but it still happens. Basically, you can easily get up to DMG/LE if you have slightly better aim/movement than 75% of the people out there. If I'm not against 3 global elite smurfs (actually happened a few days ago) I can carry a team in MGE/DMG pretty easily with over 2, close to 3 kd/a. (Which is kinda sad because I'm nowhere near to actually being good at the game)

E: added () / grammar

It happens less, but it still happens. Basically, you can easily get up to DMG/LE if you have slightly better aim/movement than 75% of the people out there. If I'm not against 3 global elite smurfs (actually happened a few days ago) I can carry a team in MGE/DMG pretty easily with over 2, close to 3 kd/a.

Oh yeah i mean when i am vs my own true rank it's a level field and i usually come top or close to top with good MVP's and overall personal score, i mean had a few games vs non smurf LE/LEM and did completely fine as a team player and gained MVP's, but as soon as a higher ranked smurf comes into a DMG game, it throws the balance off completely.

I would like to point out that on my alt i meet smurf literally every game, and it's quite perplexing really, the MG guys have it far harder than any other rank IMO.

Oh yeah i mean when i am vs my own true rank it's a level field and i usually come top or close to top with good MVP's and overall personal score, i mean had a few games vs non smurf LE/LEM and did completely fine as a team player and gained MVP's, but as soon as a higher ranked smurf comes into a DMG game, it throws the balance off completely.

I would like to point out that on my alt i meet smurf literally every game, and it's quite perplexing really, the MG guys have it far harder than any other rank IMO.

It also depends A LOT on your own mindset. I've noticed that I did worse on my main. Because I spent a lot of money on there I wanted to tryhard every game to rank up. On my smurf I just played. Just, chill shooting some people. I noticed that in my chill mindset I actually am 10 times better than in my tryhard mindset. (Which shows as my smurf is LE and my main MGE.. lol)

I still see it happening where people buy guns after losing pistol round....

that is what you should always do. the only exception is if you get a plant on t side and lose.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

that is what you should always do. the only exception is if you get a plant on t side and lose.

Did he mean P250 or force buying though? my P250 is my go to weapon if we lose P round.

Did he mean P250 or force buying though? my P250 is my go to weapon if we lose P round.

Buy till you have 0$

Spoiler

I think it's probably time you take a break. I've seen a few of these counter-strike threads of yours and generally, you're always complaining about something. It's same theme in every thread, man. I think you take the game too seriously. I know cs is competitive by nature because I used to play competitively when 1.6 was relevant (Cevo-main, Cal-main/p league exp).

What are you trying to accomplish? You obviously don't play on esea otherwise I wouldn't be seeing threads about hackers, etc. The solution is rather simple in your case.

Matchmaking is a glorified pub and it's extremely counterproductive.

Join cevo when you have a team. Otherwise it's ESEA > MM > Pubs. Plus, I'm pretty sure ESEA still offers a 7 day free trial.

ESEA PUG vs Valve Matchmaking - https://play.esea.net/index.php?s=forums&d=topic&id=503524

I'm just going to quote some of the comments in that thread.

"Your observations seem a bit flawed. 128 tic alone is way better that 64 tic when it comes to reg. There are just as many trolls on mm as there is ESEA. Also the ESEA client is still way better than Valve's AC system.

Also I would rather pay money towards ESEA which support eSports and CS than play mm for free.

But the truth is I'm sure you can have fun doing either one depending on who you are. So it's really just down to personal preference. You bring up some good points, but I also think you are underestimating trolling in mm as well as the registration and AC system."

"You mentioned that esea is "lots of trolls, occasional friendlies" while matchmaking was "generally friendly community, occasional troll". My experience has been completely opposite. EVERY time I randomly decide to do matchmaking, the team is full of trolls, people with no mics, foreigners/laggers, or extremely angry people. I have found esea pugs much more enjoyable because I immediately .block anyone trolling and never have to deal with them again. There are trolls anywhere, but with esea you can .block them.

As for Anti-Cheat, I still take the ESEA client over VAC any time (at least for now).. Not to mention the $8 for a month of esea puts off most of the blatant aimbotters/hackers. I'm sure I've played with people cheating before and not known it, however in ALL my time on esea, I've never once had a pug with a BLATANT speedhacker/aimbotter/etc yet in matchmaking 1 of every 10 games seems to have one...

Next, 128tic >>> 64tic. I literally feel like I can't hit anything in MM, I do better in esea pugs than MM even though the players are generally much better...I hit way more shots in esea than in MM.

Stats...I think stats do matter, but of course it depends how you're playing the game. If you play the game for pure enjoyment and just pug without doing leagues and such, then I wouldn't pay for esea. But the stats are an amazing feature, you can keep track of exactly how well/bad you did for a pug/scrim/match and watch yourself improve. You can also judge how well other players perform by looking at their stats, etc.

LASTLY, esea just has so many features that are worth paying for in my eyes. You can find a team easily (or find players for your team), you can ring for scrims when you're bored, you have practice servers for your team, we get to play in a very well-organized league, etc. There are a lot of really good things about esea imho.

Edit: Forgot to point out that players in esea are generally much better, and you can see who you're going to play with before starting a match. I like playing people that are better than myself so that I can learn and improve constantly. In MM it's not really fun realizing that everybody is pretty horrible and I end up just running around not really caring about the win. I feel like people try to win a lot more in esea because of the RWS system. RWS gets a lot of hate but I really like the fact that you need to win rounds to get it.....If it was just adr there would be SO much less teamwork..."

Edited by eLucid

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

It is, and it will.

Just don't buy skins :)

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400