Should I feel ashamed for liking Drake?

Oberon.Smite

Guys, I know this might be weird and all but is it bad that I like Drake? I like his music for some reason. I used to hate all rap music, and I only used to listen to EDM, but my friends listen to rap so much that I guess I just kind of gave it a chance and I found out that I actually like it. Here is my favorite one of his songs (for those of you who don't know who he is).

Go listen to some real rap.

Like Blake Shelton.

My favorite rap song of his is "Honey Bee".

"If you ain't first, you're last"

No, listen to whatever you like and don't give a shit about what other people think.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

You should be more ashamed of trying to justify your own tastes with the opinions of random people on the internet.

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

no. i'm also an avid drake lover, though some of his music is overplayed on the radio, like hotline bling. the underappreciated music of his album is what's better, like Star67 and know yourself

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Go listen to some real rap.

Like Blake Shelton.

My favorite rap song of his is "Honey Bee".

Lol you fag.

Guys, I know this might be weird and all but is it bad that I like Drake? I like his music for some reason. I used to hate all rap music, and I only used to listen to EDM, but my friends listen to rap so much that I guess I just kind of gave it a chance and I found out that I actually like it. Here is my favorite one of his songs (for those of you who don't know who he is).

drakes good but i like fetty wap

some of his stuff is fine. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Drake is great. Adele is great. Bieber is great. Just because it's 'popular' doesn't mean it's bad.

No, listen to whatever you like and don't give a shit about what other people think.

This

Anyone who listens to music made past 2010 should feel ashamed.

There's been lots of good music made past 2010.

I guess you couldn't see it through your nostalgia goggles. 

I used to be quite active here.

Hahaha hah, no.....

Everybody knows full well that mankind had a curse laid upon in it in 2010, by an angry witch. All music henceforth magically sounded bad.

/joke

drake's great

i think @Swndlr likes him too.

Less and less, its only a select few songs from him that I can listen to.

Its still mainly just J. Cole and Kendrick, though I have been listening to more Travis Scott lately.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Less and less, its only a select few songs from him that I can listen to.

Its still mainly just J. Cole and Kendrick, though I have been listening to more Travis Scott lately.

ayyyy i love your music taste you're officially my new best friend

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

you can like what ever music you want.. i dont know why people are like:

"go listen to real rap!1!!1!!1"

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

Nostalgia goggles? Music made past o'10 has been shit, unless youre a teen kid you should know so.

Nostalgia goggles? Music made past o'10 has been shit, unless youre a teen kid you should know so.

Five Iron Frenzy? Twenty one pilots? That's not shit. Again, nostalgia goggles. You may not like the music, but it's definitely not horrible. 

House of Heroes made two new albums since then, Roeland was founded, Ect. There's lots of good bands out. 

I used to be quite active here.