Witcher 3: Blood and Wine expansion first screenshots

Techicolors

The first screenshots of the next Witcher 3 expansion, Blood and Wine, has been released. 

X4ZgZX_qQoWV.png

jvv_z4qSSKW_.png

Blood and Wine is due in the first half of 2016, and will offer an adventure lasting 20 hours. It takes place in a large new area that we're told is visually unlike anything in the game so far. It certainly appears different in these new shots.

Toussaint, the new area, is apparently untainted by war - but hides a bloody secret. And, you know what, I bet that secret involves monsters.

The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine will be available as part of the £20 Season Pass or alone for £15.99 (although it's not available alone just yet). Heart of Stone, the other other expansion, costs £7.99 alone. Together they make up the Season Pass.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-12-08-first-witcher-3-blood-and-wine-screenshots-show-grand-new-city-and-palace

I still need to buy and play Hearts of Stone! I just need a few weeks to read TW books, replay TW3 (ideally also replay TW1-2 but time is limited), and then finally play the expansion...

I still need to buy and play Hearts of Stone! I just need a few weeks to read TW books, replay TW3 (ideally also replay TW1-2 but time is limited), and then finally play the expansion...

You know that the TW books are not connected to the game right? :D CDPR created a new story based on what happened after the books. 

But I'm in the same boat as you are. I want to finish the books before I start playing TW3 again. It's just that, I can't read the book anymore and I'm in the 3rd book. I just don't want it to end. :(

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

You know that the TW books are not connected to the game right? :D

But I'm in the same boat as you are. I want to finish the books before I start playing TW3 again. It's just that, I can't read the book anymore and I'm in the 3rd book. I just don't want it to end. :(

There is some connection between the books and games though... Also I'm reading them in Polish which is rather painful since I didn't learn it to a proficient level when I was a kid.

I still haven't finished base game. :P 40 hours so far

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I can't wait!

200_s.gif

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Yes please! :wub: :wub: :wub:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I'll take my sweet ass time to finish the main game and wait for discounts on the expansion pack. Awesome game.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Can't wait! 

It'll be fun to see a part of the world that isn't ravaged by the war

And i hope they add a bit of code to remove the redanians from novigrad!

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Am i the only one who got really bored at times playin witcher3?

Most likely. You're probably more of an fps player, right?

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Looks great. I haven't picked up the first DLC though. I might have to wait longer to see if I can get them in a bundle and/or cheaper price. 

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

In the books, Toussaint is more described as a "colorfull, fairy town". It seems a bit to close from a standard city to me, but it still remains beautiful.

Hope we'll see Fringilla Vigo haha, romance could be really funny.

CPU: i7 4790K | MB: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 32Go Hyper X Fury 1866MHz | GPU's: GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Corsair AX 850 | Storage: Vertex 3, 2x Sandisk Ultra II,Velociraptor | Case : Corsair Air 540

Mice: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Headset: Steelseries H wireless

There is some connection between the books and games though... Also I'm reading them in Polish which is rather painful since I didn't learn it to a proficient level when I was a kid.

From the storyline point of view, the games start after the books end more or less.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

Those look awesome! But I should probably finish the base get first.... Damn my determination to finish everything in the game.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

Cant Wait! Witcher 3 is the best game ever made, period.

but I want to wait if it makes the expansion better :)

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

Patiently waiting for Enchanted Edition. :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

Patiently waiting for Enchanted Edition. :)

Are they changing name from Enhanced Edition?

I am also very excited for this expansion. Witches 3 being one of my favourite game series and favourite books as well!

Read all the English translated so far and pre-ordered the rest.

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

My body is ready

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

I still haven't finished base game. [emoji14] 40 hours so far

Pfff... Over 70 here and I still haven't finished either ^^ the game has too much co tent [emoji14] they should follow rainbow six and battlefront example xD

Main rig: Shockwave - MSI Z170 Gaming 7 MOBO, i7-6700k, 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz RAM, KFA2 GTX 980ti HOF, Corsair RM1000 PSU, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, WD 7200RPM 3TB, Corsair Air 540 White, ASUS P278Q 1440p 144Hz display.

Laptop: Lenovo Y510p, i7-4700HQ, 12 GB (8+4) 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, GT755 2GB SLI graphis card, 1366x768 display.

Looks great, still don't want to play as Geralt.  The sooner they get the witcher series out of their system and go full steam on cyberpunk 2077, the sooner they can tap into an even larger market.

Not everyone is like me, and wants to be able to customize their character to look sexy and like a poa, but plenty do, and looking at Geralt goes in the opposite direction.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...