Nvidia’s Entire 900 Series GPU Lineup Gets Price Cuts For The Holidays (US only) Rip rest of the World

Mr_Troll

Do you have a degree in supply chain management? I sincerely doubt it. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Stop spewing false information because you clearly don't know how duties and import taxes work. And calling me greedy? No, you must have confused with NCIX.

Some people on here, wow......

wow apparently you get upset over prices in canada being $20 more than in the US?

lol

go buy your GTX980ti on craigslist then xD

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

wow apparently you get upset over prices in canada being $20 more than in the US?

lol

go buy your GTX980ti on craigslist then xD

It's worth .75 now, congrats on doing a Google search. But even when our dollar was on par our prices were horrible. And $20? I'm sorry but I don't think too many Canadians here who have spent hours looking for good Canadian deals will agree with you that on average US consumers only pay $20 more than Canadians, not even close. Besides the fact I can easily get a GPU $100 cheaper in the US than Canada, the US consistently has much better sales. Do your research.

Eh

They're temporary price cuts. I'd imagine they'd last until January next year

So you mean they are holiday sales, which they are, and not price cuts, which they aren't.  Got it.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

It's bad for my heart to check this forum section tbh.... all these amazing deals being posted here, ONLY FOR THE USA(or mostly).

Show Europe and the rest of the world some love, we love great deals as well, not just them americans :(

And if they're going to say that they can't make such deals come true in other parts of the world, I'll quote your president.

2238271809_3601c302b0.jpg

And yes, I'm jealous. 

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

keep in mind the prices you see don't have tax applied. in europe for example the price you see already includes tax.

I know but sales tax are much lower than our VATs ( for example, 22% in Italy ) AFAIK

Moreover there are big US shops which apply rabates and stuff like that, this is not happening here

On a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam

US consumers only pay $20 more than Canadians, not even close.

Do you know how to read?

I never said that in the US you pay $20 more...i said in canada you pay $20 more

Look at the 980ti price in the OP...$590 USD

Do you know you can get a 980ti for $810 here in canada?

That's less than $610 USD

610-590=$20 more

Learn to do math

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Sure

But they are temporary price cuts, which, technically, is true.

Price is cut temporarily, and in this case, for a few months. So I'm not wrong

Nvidia price cuts are Nvidia mandated slashing of the MSRP, this isn't one.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

No RIP AMD

amd has better discounts there was a 390 for 250 dollars

@Enderman

Since you've clearly been living under a rock for god knows how long. I highly suggest you read a bill called "Price Transparency Act".

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=913069

Good day, sir.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

1316650001572.png

nvidoo pls

Give me my sides back 

They'll be back to the normal prices on Monday :)

Maybe, maybe not. It's Cyber Monday right after Black Friday.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

Damn u Nvidia only droping prices in the US . Meanwhile 980ti costs 700+ on Amazon in EU .#nvidiots

m90c9OM.png

npzyHUC.png

Fury X is at the same price.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Honestly kinda surprising. That this only makes the 980 even more irrelevant.

- snip-

Get rekt rest of the world.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

You forgot about Canada, mate.

NVIDIA,

-snip-

Trade moose and syrup for my 970? :P I'll stop now

I'm sorry

Don't kill me please I'm part Canadian

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

Since you've clearly been living under a rock for god knows how long. I highly suggest you read a bill called "Price Transparency Act".

And can you tell me why you can't afford an extra $20?

Is $20 really that much that you cant afford?

Maybe if you spent your time working a job instead of starting arguments on the internet you would be able to afford that extra $20 to buy a 980ti in canada instead of the US

Spoiler

These aren't price cuts. The prices of both the Nvidia and AMD cards will probably shoot back up to normal on December 1st just like they did last year, so get in on these deals right now if you're in the market for a gpu.

keep in mind the prices you see don't have tax applied. in europe for example the price you see already includes tax.

If you live in a state where newegg doesn't have any operation you don't pay any sales tax in the US. So since newegg has no Texas warehouse I get everything tax free from them, but if I lived in California, New Jersey, or Tennessee I'd have to pay sales tax since they have physical operations in those states.

EVGA B-Stock has the best deals. 980 Kingpin for $430. ~$300 off. 

I build PCs as a hobby. 

Do you know how to read?

I never said that in the US you pay $20 more...i said in canada you pay $20 more

Look at the 980ti price in the OP...$590 USD

Do you know you can get a 980ti for $810 here in canada?

That's less than $610 USD

610-590=$20 more

Learn to do math

Sorry that was a typo, I meant to say in Canada you pay $20 more. However based on the maturity of your response, I've decided this isn't a debate I want to continue with you. See other responses to your comment to summarize my feelings toward the matter.

Entire 900 family? No GTX 950 deals?

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

And can you tell me why you can't afford an extra $20?

Is $20 really that much that you cant afford?

Maybe if you spent your time working a job instead of starting arguments on the internet you would be able to afford that extra $20 to buy a 980ti in canada instead of the US

1. I never once stated anything about wanting to purchase a 980ti. Once again you're misinformed and must have me confused with someone else.

2. Starting arguments? Take a look in the mirror, kiddo. You've been one upped in every response so far so you're resorting to personal attacks. You're truly pathetic and it shows.

Congratulations on being only the second person on my blacklist btw. It's not a feat easily accomplished you NEET.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8