Santa's Workshop V3 (Santa Hat Avatars)

C_Mike

Do one of mine 

On the gold peace please. Thanks in advance.

ETCCZt7.gif

gP1Jspm.jpg

Hope those work for ya!

Spoiler

[CPU] Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core        [Motherboard] MSI B150 Gaming M3
[RAM] 8GB Kingston Black (1x8GB) DDR4-2133         [GPU] Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB GDDR5
[Case] Fractal Design Define R4    [PSU] Corsair CX600M
[Storage] Kingston HyperX Fury 240GB, WD Caviar Blue 1TB   [OS] Windows 10

Er...sorry for the double post...I did some more...

-snip-

I Want a Nazi Hat.

Thank You

Santa hat

rv8QpBG.jpg

cHaWHpE.jpg

k9cYXzd.jpg

9qq12eB.gif

Hope these work for you :3

If people still want them I can try and make a few tomorrow. Doesn't take too long.

Spoiler

[CPU] Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core        [Motherboard] MSI B150 Gaming M3
[RAM] 8GB Kingston Black (1x8GB) DDR4-2133         [GPU] Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB GDDR5

Er...sorry for the double post...I did some more...

Hope these work for you :3

If people still want them I can try and make a few tomorrow. Doesn't take too long.

Can you put a Santa hat on my gif? 

(you may need to make the gif a bit brighter for it to be visible)

http://imgur.com/zwmHpO9

Thanks

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

OOOOO do me next!! :D this should be easy(maby i have no freaking clue :P) but heres the deafult steam avatar, which is my avatar on everything i can care to change it :P thanks if you find time to do mine :)

post-227720-0-50509300-1450449097.jpg

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Where are y'all finding the hat render? I want to test it out with a couple profile pics I have in mind and don't want to bother people posting +20 images xD

link to da Santa hat por favor

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

Where are y'all finding the hat render? I want to test it out with a couple profile pics I have in mind and don't want to bother people posting +20 images xD

link to da Santa hat por favor

Just google "Santa hat" and you'll find some. Let it load on google to make sure it has a checkered background, which means its transparent.

Spoiler

I am prepared since last year 

post-28149-0-02320600-1450538043.gif

Thanks to @Syntaxvgm

By any chance can you upload a quick edit,uploaded on Youtube? (For GIFs,I wanna see how it's done and synced up frame by frame)  

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Could you make mine a bit more red?

I can try? The issue is how its grayscaled to reduce filesize originally. I can see what i can do though.

I'll have the other requests done tonight or tomorrow. Life be hectic yo.

Spoiler

Can you put a Santa hat on my gif? 

(you may need to make the gif a bit brighter for it to be visible)

http://imgur.com/zwmHpO9

Thanks

Yours was sooooo tedious. 201 Frames! I got it done eventually! Its not colored because you're already pushing it with a 1.3MB-ish file.

g6Xkedt.gif

OOOOO do me next!! :D this should be easy(maby i have no freaking clue :P) but heres the deafult steam avatar, which is my avatar on everything i can care to change it :P thanks if you find time to do mine :)

Tried to fit the look with a hat I found. Let me know if you want to try a different hat!

oJZYXbd.jpg

Could you make mine a bit more red?

So...I'll be the first to say I'm not good with color balancing stuff. That said, I played with it a bit and this was the best I could get...

YsbWkXv.gif

I'm no Gimp wizard...

Spoiler

Yours was sooooo tedious. 201 Frames! I got it done eventually! Its not colored because you're already pushing it with a 1.3MB-ish file.

g6Xkedt.gif

Thanks! 

Sorry  I didn't know it was a 201 frame gif :/

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

g6Xkedt.gif

Tried to fit the look with a hat I found. Let me know if you want to try a different hat!

oJZYXbd.jpg

So...I'll be the first to say I'm not good with color balancing stuff. That said, I played with it a bit and this was the best I could get...

YsbWkXv.gif

I'm no Gimp wizard...

Thanls thats much better!

Pro Budget Gamer (thats not a thing)

Thanks! 

Sorry  I didn't know it was a 201 frame gif :/

No problem! It just took forever! Larger file size generally = more frames for future reference. Very pretty Gif though.

Thanls thats much better!

Glad that worked for you!

I'm not late to the party I hope.

Not late at all, since I've been doing these lately...

Hope this works for you!

NWvofea.jpg

I'd love to see what could be done with this. :P

photo-1744.gif?_r=1431164568

Tried to get creative! Hope it works for you. The way the frames are its impossible to get it exactly how I wanted (with the hat on every frame of the beer mug coming down) so I compromised with this...Hope you like it!

DpLN67j.gif

Side note, I'm still doing these, just post an image you want done and I'll try and get it done!

Spoiler

Tried to get creative! Hope it works for you. The way the frames are its impossible to get it exactly how I wanted (with the hat on every frame of the beer mug coming down) so I compromised with this...Hope you like it!

Oh wow that's actually amazing. :D

Oh wow that's actually amazing. :D

Glad you liked it!

Spoiler

Not late at all, since I've been doing these lately...

Hope this works for you!

Thanks!

Can the Life is Pain GIF somehow be christmasified?

http://s176.photobucket.com/user/racinguy/media/life-is-pain-avatar.gif.html

life-is-pain-avatar.gif

https://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w166/racinguy/life-is-pain-avatar.gif

It's small but - probably the text could get a bit higher to fit christmas hats on the heads...

You are allowed to have animated avatars on LTT, but - try to have images like "userbars" in the signature - no chance...

Excels last cell is XFD1048576 and once was IV65536.

(if you want to have the most effective mousepad - use a colored matte floor tile)

photo-thumb-18369.png?_r=1415408399

Should be simple right? :P

Can the Life is Pain GIF somehow be christmasified?

http://s176.photobucket.com/user/racinguy/media/life-is-pain-avatar.gif.html

life-is-pain-avatar.gif

https://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w166/racinguy/life-is-pain-avatar.gif

It's small but - probably the text could get a bit higher to fit christmas hats on the heads...

Sorry, didn't have a chance until now: 

vuIF1z7.gif

photo-thumb-18369.png?_r=1415408399

Should be simple right? :P

Simple? Relatively: 

bdiEsN5.png

Spoiler

i'd love the andrews sisters in christmas hats xD, and if you could could you make the hats be black and white too, if you don't want to it's fine. use my profile pic. see what you can dopost-143220-0-36780400-1450941418_thumb.

500 Posts achieved 29/4/16 9:13PM

i7 980x Power! BeamnDrivionothbesgameComicSans

“I was the rebellious one.” - Maxene Andrews

Damn that's a nice hair flick 1981 Simon LeBon!

"Nothing gets you going like a juicy pussy!" - ashens

"what sorry blender isn't that what you make smoothe?" - pathole

"Yeah, well i'm a member of the waffen ss who lives with hitler in the bunker And i like modern music!" - Hans krebs loves fish

"We won world war 2 for a reason" - ironic shitposting is still shitposting

"Fight shooting game with pretty girls" - megami strike 1943

"You've got wood in an evo" - moog

"oxygofishafacematerialsotosis" - linus

"Vehicle stimulator" - crappy russian mod site

"The power table" - Nerdcubed

"Nuclear spaghetti" - ashens

FRANKIE SAYS RELAX!!!!

oJZYXbd.jpg

I'm no Gimp wizard...

the hat is so pink, can you change it please?(im sorry im such a pain in the ass)

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016