Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

It would be interesting what I could do while travelling with this, and hotel televisions......

Or a school's screen projector......

I would love this because i don't have a lot of space to work with where i live, so a small pc like this would be a great option. Also FALLOUT 4

Thanks for sponsoring a cool giveaway Zotac, and of course the guys at LMG!

I think this would be a cool system to have for my family to use. I have a computer that i have been laboring into for a few years now. My girlfriend and her son always want to play on it with me for different steam games. We also have it hooked up to the tv for movies and music.

However, a lot of stress (it would seem), can be alleviated by having one of these bad babies in the house. I could bring my desktop back up to my gaming space, and my family and i can enjoy everything it was able to do from the couch, or any where we go, vacation, visiting family (i bet we could use it in the car as an awesome media device!!). I think i would be able to get closer with them than we are by having a more intimate computer to use. The two of them can have their fun games, as well as still having some mildly demanding MMO's.

It really is a wonder how far technology has come, and the companies who participate in active listening with the community.

Thanks Linus, the staff at LMG, and Zotac for becoming our daily source of great computer content. 

IronSpidy26 and Chel-kun!

I think this is awesome. I would want it because my computer is vary bad and i can't buy a new one because all the money i make i half to give to my dad because we are poor lol.

I find that my laptop is to weak and not having enough room on my deck to have a full pc, nor have the money to get one. The Zotac would be small enough for my deck and also small enough to take it with me, I usually have a monitor where I go anyways. 

hey nick, could you get everyone to sign it plzzzzzz (with linus and luke having a heart <3 lol) 

This rig would be perfect for my children (once I am done playing with it). I would attach it to the back of a monitor and make it easily moveable with the use of a wireless keyboard and mouse.

I think this would be great to help my sister get going even more with her setup. She would be ecstatic for an upgrade!

I move around a lot, so it would be nice to have a gaming box that is relatively portable. Also upgrading to something new looking would be nice rather than my outdated beige system

Looking to set up a cool home office experience and came across one of these and thought that it would be the best bang for my buck. Really would be great if I could win it instead, though.

I'd like to use it as a streaming machine for our living room television.

In my opinion, It’s the perfect computer.

It is a powerful computer with a very good game card in a very small pack and it has low power consumption. It is everything most people need for home or office use.

It fits anywhere; on top of the desk, below the desk, hidden behind the monitor and It goes perfect on a TV rack. It’s even easy to take it with me on family trips.

It would be the most powerful computer of my house and I can even play the newest games. 

Can it play WOW?

Just kidding. . .

It's a good pc in such a small form factor. Would love to have it. Hehehe

I would really like to win this compact computer as I have been stuck with my AMD A6 computer with no graphics card for sometime, I like watching all your videos because they have educated me on computer and builds so much, I have a desire for building computers and watching your videos defiantly interest me. But anyway I would love this computer just for gaming reasons as I have never been able to game on a computer, I tested Fallout 4 on my current computer and I had like 14FPS on the lowest setting lol. SO this would mean so much to me, Thanks Linus! 

This is an amazing computer for it's size. I have a new workbench set up and right now I have an hdmi and usb cord running about 20 feet from my desktop which I use while working to look up schematics and try to solve problems I run across while working. If I'm chosen it would clean up my work area. I'm not a fan of hanging cords. I think they are unsightly. Thank you for this giveaway. I'm sure whoever wins will be incredibly thankful.  

I would like it because I'm only 14 so its kind of hard to make money since my parents don't just want to give it to me. I like this over a traditional desktop because it is so portable and easy to bring places.

I would like to use this for programming and cad for my robotics team who currently have extremely underpowerd laptops for the job 

My laptop broke about a week ago so now I need to share a computer with my girlfriend. This would be perfect replacement since I don't have space for Mid-Tower build.

This giveaway is a great opportunity for me to get a new computer! My laptop is kind of dying, and a new computer that works all the time would be amazing! Thanks a lot!

I have a old PC with a GTX 660 OEM currently, not the best, but it can game. *cries silently* I would want the Zotac to play some of my games on max. If I don't win this, I'll just Frankenstein mine with some parts I'll buy. Good luck to everyone!

I don't have the money to build my first PC, and it would be very nice to be able to travel, I go between 2 houses a lot and it would be hard to carry a mid tower or full tower around

This would be sick to mount to the back of a monitor for super clean setup.

I previously had my main rig attached to my tv which was great for some relaxed gaming but impractical for uni work so I had to move it to a desk.

I'd love to have a nice small pc that would fit in my tv cabinet but the Australia tax is real :(

Back in high school, my friends and i use to bring our consoles to school on the last day and play games the whole day on the schools tvs. This was back when in 2007. Nowadays i mostly do PC gaming but i like the portability and size of consoles, so i only look at SFF builds. Needless to say, i am mostly here for the size and performance. This would be the size of the PS4 if they built in the power supply, and they managed to not lose too much of the desktop class performance due the thermals. Its Awesome. :)

This can be my next steam machine ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)