Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I am interested in this because I travel a lot around my college campus to different friends dorm rooms and with this pc I would be able to toss it in my backback and walk around campus and game where ever i could get a monitor because of its size and how light it is in comparison to a gaming laptop.

I would like the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 because all my friends have awesome desktops and I have a Dell Latitude E6400 laptop. My father has some RAM and an M.2 SSD that I could use, so this would be perfect! I've been buying a lot of games here and there so that I could play them eventually (including AC: Syndicate, Fallout 4, and Battlefront 3), so I could now play them!

I'd love to end up with one of these because currently my computer is a Xeon workstation from ~2008, and I'd love an upgrade. GT210 isn't really doing it these days. 

Also it would be amazing to have a computer that small that could actually do things. 

Another little thing- Your choice of font colors screwed over the night theme.

I have pretty much always run laptops because they take up little space. I would love to have this Zotac desktop. It is perfect for my needs.. I could even take it with me when visiting relatives if I wanted.

HP Omen 15,i7-8750h,16gb ddr4,256gb nvme,1tb 860evo,GTX1060 6gb. Hp case,i3-4130@3.40ghz,hp ipm87-mp motherboard, Evga gtx1050ti sc 4gb, 128gb sandisk ssd os, 1tb 860 evo storage,2tb external hard drive,2- 128gb flash drives,520w psu,Windows 10,42" monitor,2- 8gb sticks corsair vengeance pro ddr3 1866mhz ram.

It started out as a shitty prefab. Still shitty but better now. Lol. 

I just don't have room for a fullsize desktop in my home, and I need something more powerful than my laptop.

My has a small cute room and doesn't fit any chasis because it will take up pretty much space so my current computer was placed in another room but i hope to have a pc in my room so i hope i can win this :) 

Right now i use my old family PC that has a lintel atom inside and i chose to use it when i have a ps3, but i still use it because consel gaming sucks , so it would be nice to have a better pc to game and do my homework on.

I'm interested in the magnus because it is a powerful pc that I think would make a perfect gift to my father.  I think it would be a nice change if he had a reliable desktop pc that he could run his business off of since his current computer is only average in capabilities

This would be great to set up a real media and gaming cente, not that poor thing that uses a raspberry pi that I am using now...

I want that because is the best between a full-sized PC and a console and I don't have any of those, so it could be great to have one of those to play and code. Or only play!

Excellent mobile capabilities. Love to win one of these awesome machines

i want it because it would be perfect for my dorm, so i can play on the TV and netflix and chill yeaah

also the design is amaazing so small with all that POWER!!!

It blew my mind how much good quality hardware you can store inside that ZBOX. Great job at making this Zotac, and good luck to everyone!

Well, the obvious reason is because it's so darn small! I move around a lot, and it would be awesome to not worry so much about denting my current case.

oh god i really want a super small form factor pc to watch my media content from my old primary pc, since i don't have a really good internet provider streaming content really a pain to do, so if i can just slap this bad boy to a tv i'm more than happy to do it. and since i believe it got small electricity requirement it would be perfect for my tight monthly budget >.<

I personally don't have a serious gaming computer at the moment besides a school laptop, so this computer would be great for that. Also, the small size makes it easy to move around between the heaps of TVs i use as monitors all around the place.

It was supposed to be BushMechanic

cant imagine how easy it will be to go for a LAN party with the ZBOX than my mid-tower sitting right beside me :D

This would definitely be better than my Intel HD graphics laptop.  

I'm eager to test this product from Zotac, because it's small but powerful

I NEED a tiny little monster like this in my life. I live out in the boonies, so I can't get decent internet. That means my monster PC, NAS, and Plex library server stay at my office and I've got diddly squat at my house.

I need something that can handle a bit of mild to medium gaming and a couple of 2TB 2.5-inchers would give it a nice library for a home media PC.

PLEASE pick me!