Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

It's small form factor is actually quite incredible, considering the amount of power you could get in that little box. I'd use it for gaming, as my 2009 Toshiba Laptop is beginning to get a little old for the everyday functions that I perform (ie Video Editing, and maybe the odd game or two  ;) )

Also, I've entered so many giveaways to get away from my current PC Setup, I really do hope this is the one! Now that exams are over, I can relax with my (hopefully) new Mini PC  :D

This is perfect for a living room system, its not like i have a great system i mean i still have a gtx 760, but probably will use it for entertaiment or even work on the living room

Currently I use a pretty sub par PC for gaming. I really think that smaller computers could become the future of technology and gaming. Plus I need a good portable system.

i want to win bc i would like to win.  this itty-bitty would be an awesome tool to config and use. =D

The Zotac would be awesome for my current situation as it would be used with my living room TV, and a desktop PC wouldn't really be at home there. In the near future, I'll be going off to college and who knows if a full size desktop will even fit in my dorm room.

I want to gift this to my father!! He fancies a small PC that does not takes much desk space yet could be a good companion in little work and a lots of entertainment like watching movies, or videos online!! Thanks to Zotac for this awesome little wonder box!!

i would rather a ZBOX because i have limited space on my desk and currently only have a cheap laptop as my daily driver.

I am going away to school in September next year and this would be an awesome way to save space in my dorm. I'd be able to carry it around to friends houses too, which would be much easier for LAN parties than dragging a whole desktop around.

It would also be pretty nice to be able to bring a full gaming PC to school as well, could just grab a monitor, mouse and keyboard from a tech lab and be able to play whatever I want.

My laptop's mobo recently broke down and I need a barebones kit without a hdd and memory

It would immediately become my dedicated linux box. It's just the perfect fit!

I think that the Zotac packs an incredible amount of power into a small box, I was glad to learn from your review it also does that well without significant thermal issues.  I would love to have a desktop to complement my laptop but don't have the room for even a mid tower, this would solve that issue with the added benefit of being able to be used as a home theatre PC.

I want this for travel purposes like school and stuff.  I'll probably set up some ghetto design to fit it in a briefcase or something.  Thanks for the giveaway.

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.

I love how in such a (barely bigger than dvd-rom in my desktop) form factor fits way much more "horse power" comparing to my current ancient full desktop "GAMING" pc. Not to mention power consumption. Man i would love to get hands on to ( Zotec ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 ) this thing.

I want something that can run games at a decent fps for once.  also it would look bae on my desk c:

It'd be awesome to host a small Minecraft/web server on - decently powerful and low energy! Sure beats having to leave my computer on all day whenever friends wanna play on my servers. 

And actually now that I think about it, my girlfriend's been wanting her own gaming PC for a while now. Perfect for saving space in a college dorm!

I would love to get it. My daughter has a small room with a small desk and she wants to learn IT. 

Considering the size of Zotac Magnus its a must have for those who doesnt have that much of space at home. Considering the size as well it comes handy specially if you travel a lot too. Not to mention the power it has inside with its Intel Core I5 processor. Its really a must have. Its part of my list this holiday.

I'm going to college soon and I think it would be cool to have a tiny pc that I will be able to have next to a tv or projector to watch videos or play games on a large screen and have a break from sitting at my desktop for hours on end.

This pc would be prefect example to impress ppl on how small a desktop pc can be

I talked my buddy into building a PC for gaming over buying a console and he's never looked back. Now I'm currently in the process of building a new machine, really just to game at 1080 at higher settings. It would be super cool to have something so compact and ready to take to lan parties like back in the good old days. I thought about building in a cubed case, but this seems more practical and easier to take around.