Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

i need because i all ways get handy down computers my current is a dell optiplxe 100 with a 600mhz intel cpu 1gig of ram 60gig hhd and 1tb ext hhd os win vista

Thanks to Zotac and LMG for the giveaway! The ZBOX is appealing to me because its size allows it to be an unobtrusive HTPC, or an extremely portable PC that still has some power of gaming.

I would like to use this as a media centre pc with my t.v. and possibly stream some games. Plus the small size makes it a lot more portable, a whole other set of uses there. 

Why do I want to win this awesome computer? WHY? Because to most of you, this little box is nothing but a 1995 dell computer, but to me this opens up so many new doors, and opportunities. The rig I have now is simply a laptop, and I only run about 20 fps on most games that I love dearly.. If I got this, it would not only make my year, but it would make me feel the joy that I've always wanted to experience.. And they joy is 40+ fps gaming... I love LinusTechTips and the whole crew, you guys make me laugh and smile all the time, but I don't have the funds to build the computer of my dreams.. I hope you had the time to ready this, and I hope you select me to win this amazing ZBOX!!!!

Thanks zotac for this awesome giveaway. I would use this system to do some living room gaming/entertainment.

These types of computers are appealing to me for their ability to be used as a general "daily" PC, without having to have a full desktop (or laptop) PC setup.  When my kids get to where I feel they are old enough to have a computer in their room for school work, I would probably get them something like this for in their rooms.

The size vs. performance is great for my needs. Would be great to get rid of a desktop in the room.

So I have an excuse to get a new keyboard.

It would be nice to have a (working) pc and i think the small form factor makes it very elegant and would fit nicely in my TV room.

Definitely would us it in my retro arcade/fighter cabinet build I've been planning for some time.

It would be nice to have a nice and compact computer connected to my tv. This simplifies the process of making that computer.

It would be a great little PC to take between university and home with out any trouble making it easier for me to do work or procrastinate anywhere.

i line then is small and tiny but still powerful, i think then is the perfect size for put it on my living room without looking bad

I would LOVE this little guy to be in my living room! Small form factor PC's are awesome! Zotac have really done some impressive work here!

Me wants

I've been running a 25 foot HDMI cable to get games running on my PC to work with my TV. This would be the perfect way to have a small media box under my PC that will let me stream using Steam and hopefully play some games with it itself. I could build an emulator box with it. Ooooh.

I need a ZBOX so I can show my friends PC > XBOX

(insert PC Master Race image)

I would love it, so I could use it in the living room and the wife wouldn't bother cause is so small.

Hello, 

I am made this account to enter this contest. I am interested in the ZBOX for a couple of reasons. 1.) To give as a gift to my girlfriend who does not have any PC devices she can use. 2.) it is small and compacted, and It look like it will be great for gaming and steaming at a descent level. 

I hope get picked so I can give my girlfriend a great Christmas gift. 

Zotac = Small form factor king. Plus the hueves to game on! My daughter would love this since she currently tries to play games on an old netbook!

hi my name is juan and the reason im intersted in this little desktop is that its portable and has a lot of power. since i travel a lot sometimes a laptop just doesnt cut it with encoding or editing videos or anything of the sort. so this little machine would be awsome to have on the road.