Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Hey dude, this ZBOX would be for my wife, she recently gave birth and doesnt have time to (or money) to upgrade her current gaming rig (it cant run minecraft), so this would be the only way that we could to game together again...(in between feeding times haha)

This thing is better than my current desktop, so it would be nice.

Intel i7 3770 | ASUS P8Z77-V | 32GB Kingstorn HyperX Fury | ASUS Dual Radeon RX 480 (4GB)

512GB Samsung 840 Pro | 3TB WD Green | Corsair CX500 | Corsair Carbide 500R

I'd love this because im using a terrible laptop and it would be very portable

This would be a perfect match for a PC to run on my living room TV for my kids and I 

Sweet little box. Could use it at my college to game on between classes on one of the T.V.s they've got laying around. 

Compact build of the ZBOX is just perfect, would be so nice and useful to have one  

This would be a great upgrade for my son's hand-me-down Q6600 and 9800GTX!

As this is a bare-bones kit, it gives the opportunity of personalized customization without the time spent finding compatible parts for a full sized desktop. It is perfect for family living-room use and its incredibly small size lends itself nicely to travel and LAN parties. It provides an opportunity for those without the time or not too serious about fully building a pc from scratch the chance to personalize a machine of their own, fueling a passion that will last a lifetime.

I am interested in it because I don't have any sort of way currently to make my TV "smart."

http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fKvV3C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 5820K | MSI X99S SLI Krait Edition | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4-2666mhz | EVGA Titan X Hybrid | Fractal Design Define R5 | Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD | Samsung 850-EVO Series 250GB SSD | Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair AX860 | Acer Predator XB270HU | Corsair H100i GTX | Corsair K70 RGB w/Cherry MX Browns | Corsair M65 RGB | Audio-Technica ATH-M50X | Windows 10 |

Hello LTT and Zotac! I am super interested in this giveaway for a couple reasons! I am going to be moving to Mexico kinda soon and im going to have to sell my computer because its to hard to get down there. Which would mean I would have to go back to using my crappy really old laptop which would wipe me out from playing some of the cool games I want to still be able to play like BF4, Hardline, Fallout 4 and DEFINITELY Star Citizen. Anyways the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS would be perfect for me because I would be able to fit that in a suit case (or maybe even a carry on) to take with me. So that's my reasoning for why I would like to win the ZBOX! Thanks and as always keep up the good work LTT, and Zotac keep making awesome products!  :D

I would really like to win! It's a neat little box with a computer inside. Beats a mid to full tower anyday. I consider it as the next frontier in technology.

This little pc would be a great addition to my life haha

This little pc would be a great addition to my life haha

I'm interested in a lightweight PC for my Mom, cause she has limited desk space at her work and the provided computers are very slow.

Thanks Zotac. I think it'd be really cool to have a PC in the living room, for various reasons.

I would absolutely LOVE this thing! While I wouldn't PERSONALLY use it as my daily driver, this would be amazing for 2 purposes.

1) It's a royal pain to travel with a watercooled machine. They're heavy, bulky, and I always worry they'll leak.

2) This will be a GREAT addition to the house not just for myself but for the others that rent this space with me. It'll allow us to either stream games to the livingroom via GameStream or will allow us to simply run the games locally for those in the house not super crazy about having settings 100% maxed out on every game.

It'd be perfect :3

CPU: AMD FX 8120 (OC'd to 3.8 Ghz) | CPU Cooler: XSPC Raystorm with 240mm rad | GPU: EVGA GTX 660 | RAM: 32 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz | Monitor: LG 34um65 primary, Acer P191w secondary in portrait | 120 GB SSD + 2 TB HDD + 640 GB HDD + 250 GB HDD | Corsair 750w PSU | Motherboard: MSI 990FXA-GD65v2 | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow | Headset: Turtle Beach PX3.

What makes me interested in this pc. Is power to size comparison it impresses me so much how small it is and how powerful it can be. I love barebone systems like this one. 

ive never had anything nice i live with my mom and my sister shes a full time worker with two kids and no dad i sleep on the floor cuz she doesnt trust me to have a bed i had an air matress a couple months ago but i popped it ive been watching lnustechtips for a long time i love computers im using my mom laptop beofre she comes home i alwasy do that everytime she leaves i get on her computer and watch tech videos and gaming stuff i have a steam account but i can only play at school cuz those are kinda powerfull i would love this so i can finally have something of my own something nice and maybe if i last along time with it i can make videos of gaming and stuff and maybe join the mediagroup when im older or start my own so im not trying to make you feel bad or send me a computer or something like that im just simply saying it would be amazing to have something and feel like if im one of you guys 

I would Love To Win This Since It's So Small I Can Move it Around Very Easy Like A Laptop With out the screen.

Well I am what is called the poor, and I can not afford a next gen console. Also this would be the bee's knees in my dorm... That's right the bee's knee. I just want to play Mortal Kombat damnit.. And Arkham.

I would be using this pc as it was intended to be used mobile gaming and I also have all the parts needed to complete it.