Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

What is nice about the Magnus En 970 is that it would be a great little PC to haul to your friends house for a LAN party or if your going on a trip you can bring that with you. I use a desktop as my daily driver but it sits next yo me on my desk and i don't want to put it on the floor because i have carpet so it would  be nice to have a little bit more desk space to do other things like homework. Plus My name on here has 960 in it and the Magnus has a 960 in it. Also my family likes to play movies out front and its hard to haul a PC out there so a magnus would be a huge bonus.

I love the size and power in this little box, and it would be a great upgrade from my dad's SFF Dell tower with a Core 2 Duo and (now) 4GB of RAM on a copy of 32-bit Vista. I have an SSD that was planned for the Dell that would bake this boot in less than 7 minutes. It would also fix the issue with space on his desk, as we now have it sitting above the wireless printer.

Thanks for the chance to enter!! 

FX-8350, 8GB of 'AMD' memory, a Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard, a GTX 650 ti 1GB and a Corsair HX 650, the best 900CAD could get in early 2012  lol jk

Well now, this is a Zbox. Not a apple mini. an apple mini comparied to this is like a intel i3 to a intel i7. Zbox is the winner. The reason why I think its better then a desktop? Its small. I dont like cramped spaces. I can bring it to my buddies to traps some noobs in a corner on CSGO. It also looks so frigggen cool. It is stronger then my laptop I use and can not play games very well. This is the best and smallest desktop know to man. #ZboxIsBae

Darn Tootin

I want portability without being stuck with a laptop

Actually that's a complete lie I just want to not be stuck with a laptop

I've been looking for a pc of some sort, and this seems like a good product to start with.

ZBOX

Zooming

Battlefeild

Overpowerd

X    IDK

MAGNUS

Massivly

Amazing

Gaming

National

User

Survey

Having a small desk means I have to choose what goes on it.  Since I am in college, typically its a monitor, keyboard, mouse and my study materials.  SO a large form factor desktop isn't the best option. The profile of the zotac would create a better work environment.  

We need a small but powerful rig to use it in my eSports club :D

I dont own a pc, but i really want to game again so this mini pc would be amazing to own. Having a mini portable pc would also mean i could take it to friends houses and lan with them. This would awesome if won this. Thanks you

I would like to use it as discrete media sever in my living room.

Hi,

Thanks for the giveaway opportunity! Although my mind is going haywire at the moment with all the possible projects for this box :wacko: ,

I think making this little machine into a pfsense router would be awesome! 2 NICs & built in wireless.....sounds perfect for a little router!

:D

Id like to win this because its a revolutionary small box that can be better than most pcs. It is also very compact and small which I like because I dont have much space. Winning this would be awesome and would love a computer thats new from my 6 year old laptop that is slowly dieing. Thanks I hope I win

I would love to have this zotac zbox for many reasons. I have a very small desk space andmy current desktop just isnt fitting in the space i have. I am a student and i would mainly use this for my homework assignments and gaming of course ;P. My current system, a dell optiplex 755 intel core 2 duo, is running windows vista, arguably the worst os ever, so i'm in need of an update. Thank you, I hope you take my entry into considerartion.

Sincerley,

Andrew W.

who doesn't like a good giveaway???

Would like to have something nice for once :D

Erm... Hope to get it for my girlfriend which was using a slow system that consists of 4GB rams only, and its limitation was on the board which was LGA775... Even running chrome alone with a few tabs sometimes suffers lags.... And she barely played LoL on the system

I wish a could have a gaming pc because all my life i've "gaming" on my 20 year old laptop and economically i couldn't buy anything better so i wish i had something better. (sorry for bad enlgish, not my first language)

I love these Zotac boxes as they are small yet, full of flavour and very tasty.

While they aren't bacon flavoured, don't let that stop you from adding bacon. Or eggs. Or anything else really.

My current plate is sadly, showing its age (spider-cracked i3) and even this little nugget of joy would be much better than the relic from yesteryear.

Wonder if I can shove some of those SFP cards into it somehow :P

Interested in that sweet & sexy new all-in-one from Zotac, the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, that Linus checked out about a month ago? Then you're in luck, because we are giving that badboy away!

If you haven't seen the video yet (firstly, shame on you for not watching our videos daily ;) JK of course, no judgement here...) you can check that out below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssD1ALBZEZk&feature=youtu.be

But if you're more of a spec sheet guy or gal, click here to see the full breakdown.

Please keep in mind that this is a barebones kit. It does not include RAM, storage, or an OS, so the potential winner must be prepared to provide that on their own.

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Zotac know what makes you interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop. And, if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The one winner will be selected at random on November 23, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

The winner will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

I would appreciate this ZOTAC box because I am in need of machine as my laptop recently died, and I won't be able to get any machine for the foreseeable future as money is tight in my family. I am looking to pursue IT and I would love to use a GRUB boot loader or something for this and dabble with different distros of Linux. I have 8gb of ddr3 laptop memory from my old laptop, and I have a drive or two, and I would use a Linux distro and this is the perfect opportunity for me as I have already stated money is extremely tight and this would open many doors for me to pursue my dreams. Love you folks at LMG, have a nice day, and good luck to all entries!

I would use the Magnus for portable 3D modeling and rendering. The idea of a highly portable GTX 960 is very appealing to me.

I have a potato PC that has earned me the ire of Lord Gaben, the one and only. Literally, I have a decade old PC that I am using. *shame*

Really though, I am a huge fan of compact stuff, and while all my stuff is old, I have 3 desks work of basically junk tech that I keep running by some miracle. I would REALLY like an upgrade, and as a graduate student, would never be able to afford one. And did I mention compact? You sure I did?

Pls Lord Gaben pls, I will sacrifice many a CS:GO pro to you if you get me this.

pls gaben, pls

My PC
Spoiler

Starry Night:

CPU: Intel Core i7 7700k | Motherboard: MSI Z270 SLI Plus | RAM: 32 GB GSkill DDR4 2133 MHz | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition | Case: NZXT H440 | Storage: Crucial MX300 M.2 | PSU: Corsair RMx 750 | Display(s): Dell S2417DG 2560X1440, Dual AOC 1920X1080 (E2426WD, I2421VWH) | Cooling: NXZT Kraken x61 | Keyboard: Logitech K350 | Mouse: Logitech M500 | Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Channel and Phillips SHP9500 | Operating System: Windows 10

Tyrosine:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 "Wolfdale"   Motherboard: Gigabyte P35-DS3L   RAM: 4 GB DDR2 400 MHz   GPU Power Color R9 380 4GB   Case: Antec with Blue light and over 9000 fans, and 9000 lbs   Storage: Samsung Evo 850 + 600 GB HDD   PSU: Corsair VX 550 W   Display(s): Dual AOC 1920X1080 (E2426WD, I2421VWH)   Cooling: Did I mention the case?   Keyboard: Logitech K350   Mouse: Logitech M500   Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Channel and Phillips SHP9500  Operating System: Windows 7 on Desktop, Ubuntu 14.04 on Laptop and everything else

Kids, do drugs, the science way! Note:

Spoiler

I am involved in computational medicinal chemistry research and am interested in pharmaceuticals as a researcher, in no way do I endorse the taking of the drugs. Never.