Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

This is way better than my aging PC, especially the GPU. I would use it as my main computer if I won it. Also, small form factor would be absolutely fantastic, as there is almost no space on my desk. I would attach it to the back of the monitor. 

I think this is a very interesting things and i like interesting things, also its better than my pc now so yeah

This is a sweet little PC. I've been wanting to get some friends into gaming and having something like this around would be amazing. It's small enough to bring with you in a backpack. Steam controller and I'm out!

I'd like to have a small light gaming, in home streaming, easily portable LAN party pc I could take where I want.

I've never done a small build before, this would definitely be interesting to have under the belt as things I've handled.

Also, it'd be a huge upgrade for the girlfriend who games on the equivalent of a high tech toaster.

I would make it into a build for my mother so that she can have a conveniently small and high quality build for our new house. Once we're moved in she'll try to do even planning again and would want a new solid family computer for my new sister to be able to use as she gets older.

It's super compact, so I can move it around with me :)

This would make a great LAN party machine or console replacement. With this machine no more whining about having to carry a heavy rig everywhere very good job Zotac. 

I always loved the idea of a really compact yet powerful computer with the sleek looks of a console and the portability as well, and this Zotax is basically everything I could ask for.

I want it as it is very compact and portable like a laptop but much easier to carry

I want it as it is very compact and portable like a laptop but much easier to carry

I use a full tower case which can be a super pain the butt to move around. Something like the Zotac Magnus would be super handy to have to carry around in a backpack or around the house.

Wife and I are getting off of cable, and would be great as a living room PC for streaming to for us!

With a dying computer in my hands I need to get a replacement, and fast. And a compact like this seems like its exactly the type of thing that could fit my current life.

So here's hoping!

Portability! I can already imagine carrying this beast around the town to my friends. Kreygasm

So, i would love the zbox because it is compact but POWERFUL it would be an AMAZING mobile machine for going to others houses to play games, its console size with pc capability makes it the perfect in home gaming pc for ultimate convenience and ease of use. Last time i built a gaming pc was in 2009 and this would be the perfect upgrade to get rid of a bulky unwanted machine.

That would be an awesome home theater PC that would replace my cable box, laptop (hooked up to TV) and Xbox.

Hey guys Nigel here, i guess i'm interested because A: i like the idea of being able to move my pc around (room to room, house to house) without any trouble B: when its home it can join my consoles at my entertainment centre  and finally C: i have a potato computer which needs replacing :).