Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would love to have this as an HTPC that can actually handle party games and such as well as streaming HD content from my NAS without hiccups.

I would like the Zotac to actually give to my daughter were we can PC game together :)

I want one because I love computers and all I've ever used is a laptop. So I thought maby I'll try something new

The reason i want this is because i need something small to bring back and forth from my dads house to my mom's house. For the past 3 years ive been bringing my Xbox 360 to and from, and don't get me wrong i like it, but its a bit bulky and a bit outta date. I would love the Zbox because it is small and powerful (that's what she said) and w want a small project to help me get into PC building, and a zbox is a good place to start. I watched  the video that you put up where you put some ram sticks and and a Samsung SSD into it so if i need any help i can just refer back to the video. So if ya could, i would really like this Zbox. I  was saving up for one anyways and am about a quarter of the way there, so if i dont neeed to buy it *hint hint*  i could get some steam games with the money i save or some upgrades for the box.

Perfect upgrade for the home media center + steam streaming!

I would love to win the Zotac ZBOX Magnus EN970 so much. It would make such a great living room pc, and I don't even think it is possible to build a pc that small on your own. Thank you so much for doing this amazing giveaway, and I hope I win! (By the way, I love your daily videos. I even built the computer in your value budget gaming build for my first pc build and it worked out great! Thank you so much!)

Subscribed to this channel mainly for the product reviews. As a university student, (Finance major, Economics minor) don't have much space in my apartment, so all things mobile is a must for me. I really miss gaming (huge moba and fps player) during semester breaks the Zotac could provide some much needed stress relief and allow me to game again. 

Long time fan from the Caribbean, keep up the product reviews, very informative and entertaining. 

A powerful desktop would make college work a lot easier. The small size of it would give me plenty of working space while still allowing me to excel. 

Surely that would be my personal rig for all the travel I do. I love how compact ans well built that thing is. Good luck to us :)

Sauce me dat pls. Would make a great Christmas present for my bro who wants a PC but is afraid of how big it would be.

I like this because it is a desktop and it runs windows (apposed to my mid 2012 macbook air). I want to make mods but my parents can't afford a pc for me. I can probably afford part of it though.

I would like the zotac zbox because my pic is from one I bought from best buy in 2009 and is on its last leg. I've been thinking about building a pc and putting it in my living room. I don't have room for a full desktop so I've been looking for a micro PC. The Zotac Zbox would be perfect, especially since I can place what I want in it.

Hello my name is Steven, I am interested in the ZBOX due to its size and slight customization. I do not own a laptop and I need a more portable rig then my 80+Lbs monster that I use. I despise laptops due to the usually limited upgrade ability and customization. The ZBOX would allow me to have a portable work station that I can make fit my needs and all I need is my keyboard track pad all in one and a display. Then when I am done with my work I can game without spending HUGE amounts of money on a gaming laptop that can also handle my work load. This would be an ideal solution to my problem since I can do my 3D modeling for my work and school and I can easily game on the go when I am done, I cannot afford to spend the money on a laptop with this power and have parts to spare to make it run perfectly.

Hey it would be great to have my first computer be from Linus tech tips. Lol

Because as a poor student I have the smallest desk ever and a tiny Zotac Zbox would stop me from filling my desk up with a laptop.

I need a reason to get rid of my currently lame AMD budget build. While it can some games at decent settings compared to what it costed me to build it. The age is finally starting to show on it. So I am going to need something new soon.

Love your vids, watch every single one that rolls out. Thanks for the giveaway, the Zotac machine looks like gr8 piece of kit. It's great that you appreciate the fans. Roll on more gr8 vids.

Linus and Zotac what makes me interested in the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, is that it is a super powerful super compact machine that does everything i would need it to do and plus is portable enough for my use cases... i am a graphic designer and currently work with a laptop but having this PC would enable me to do work much faster. 

thanks for making awesome compact machines!