Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would probably set it up as a console pc for my little bro and me cause im already buying the parts to build my first pc on black friday, so exited!

I'd love to have one of these for an HTPC/Steambox for the living room!

*Miao*

I am a cat

That Zotac requires my paws.

Hope your throat gets better Linus. 

So little box thingy can play games, Im fuking excited to win one 

When it comes to traditional desktop PCs they're very hunky, they take up a lot of space on a desk, and some of them aren't as powerful as the Zotac. I have a MacBook Pro with Retina Display, and it has weak sauce graphics, and one of the things that I am definitely interested in doing with a machine like this one is pushing out a decent stream for people to watch and enjoy on Twitch. I am already a content creator on YouTube, but would like to expand to Twitch. 

The smallest computer I've worked with is still basically 4 Zotac Magnus' (mangi?) put together, but it is no where nearly as powerful. Also, the desk I have in my room is not small, but it doesn't have room underneath it to store a desktop tower, so having this on top of my desk right behind my monitors would also be very awesome and would tidy my set up completely.

I'd actualy buy this if i could afford it :D And I think I'm slowly due for a system upgrade anyways :3

Pretty cool form factor, and the hardware is not lagging behind, nice job all around Zotac.

And definitely in btw!

Thanks LMG.

I would much rather have this than getting a desktop for a home theater room for games and streaming

Hello, I would like to win this because it would be really cool to set up in my car and provide a full gaming PC for the passengers on our many road trips!

Well I'm all about the compact gaming rigs as I've got myself a Hadron Air with a 780 inside, have always wanted to see how a bare bones kit stacks up comparing, this seems like a fantastic product to convert into a tiny steam machine for my home at university maybe with some sweet Velcro wall mounting!

Thanks for your the give-away and all the great videos!  :D

I like the size of it. Could fit well on my desk. :D

The only source of knowledge is experience. 

I don't think I would trade a full-blown desktop for something like the ZOTAC ZBox but I can see it as a complement to my gaming activities. For example, when gaming outside the comfort of my home, I would very much be interested on a portable mini-desktop rather than carrying around a 12 Kg case, plus the fact that the hardware inside isn't secured for transport.

So, it would be awesome to win this amazing price!

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.5 GHz  |  Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo  |  MSI Radeon HD7950 OC/BE  |  8GB Kingston HyperX Red 1866 Mhz DDR3  |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  120GB Kingston HyperX Fury SSD  |  320GB Western Digital HDD  |  Thermaltake Core V71  |  BenQ XL2420Z + Fujistu Eco 19-5  |  Random ASUS keyboard  |  Corsair M60  | HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset

Such excite! Much giveaway!

I really like how this thing can replace my current microserver pc standing on my TV display Unit by actually fitting its sleek little self into the actual display unit to drive all of my tv streaming. (plus it can actually rock some games which is a major plus!)

Thanks for the awesome giveaway guys! Keep up the great work.

CANDY MADE OF PEOPLE MADE OF CANDY~!!!!

I like the amount of performance you can get in such a small form factor.

You're a poor unfortunate soul.

Interested in that sweet & sexy new all-in-one from Zotac, the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, that Linus checked out about a month ago? Then you're in luck, because we are giving that badboy away!

If you haven't seen the video yet (firstly, shame on you for not watching our videos daily ;) JK of course, no judgement here...) you can check that out below:

But if you're more of a spec sheet guy or gal, click here to see the full breakdown.

Please keep in mind that this is a barebones kit. It does not include RAM, storage, or an OS, so the potential winner must be prepared to provide that on their own.

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Zotac know what makes you interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop. And, if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The one winner will be selected at random on November 23, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

The winner will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

My pc cant run the new games this pc can help me out so that i can play cod black ops 2 and 3 and other games so i can use udk4 to work on the game i am makeing.

Would love a mini computer to have in my room and game when i should be sleeping. Then can take it to work and game at work.