Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

How the heck do you fit such an awesome pc inside a case that is half the size of a laptop? I really wish to be lucky enough to win this giveaway because I've been wanting a somewhat capable pc to game with my friends but I cant afford anything over like $160. Good luck to all who enters! :)

my name is Lucian

want this Zotac because I have a weak PC . intel e7200 2.4 , 5gb ram dd2, and GT730 :(

I want to win because id give it to my cousin who has a terrible celeron PC

Every 6 weeks I go home from University for 2 weeks and lugging my desktop back and forth is a painful experience. A compact computer like this would make the trip a lot easier with a lot less risk of parts breaking.

My priorities : Good performance, Quiet, Small, Power efficient, in that order, so I guess only the last two apply for a ZBOX versus a regular desktop.

This would be amazing for a small and powerful living room media consumption and gaming PC. The ZBOX is like a way more powerful console alternative.

heh

I love the size and it's looks. My desk will look really clean with this!

so that i can finally get rid off my tower and get a console on my desk!!

We've got an entry level Zotac box for our media center at home, but it's lagging behind with simple things like web browsing, which is a huge disadvantage for house parties. The best DJ has got to be YouTube, but what if the computer is so slow, it struggles to open up the browser!?

I want it because I need a better pc to replace my piece  of crap $300 laptop.

I want this, because it'll be a perfect setup in my living room to replace my console.

This would be an awesome little light gaming rig for my girlfriend... or a super cute Plex Server! :D

This would be a perfect small PC that I could use while I am trying to upgrade my desktop computer and the Zotac has a lot of potential and would fit perfectly on my super small desk and not clutter it up. :)

I Would love to win the Zotac ZBOX because then I wouldn't have to beg my parents for a custom built PC this Christmas, also it would make carrying my computer back and forth between my parents every 2 weeks a lot easier :P, as you could probably guess lugging a nice big HP prebuilt  back and forth is tons of fun :D  (that was sarcasm)

i like how small it is. small but powerful. like me. lulz

It would make a great travel PC. I think that is what I would do with it. 

My folks cant figure out how to set things up for there tv when they go on vacation, so something that can record tv through a capture card, and then be hooked up while they are gone so they can watch things would be helpfull.

I do alot travel so being able to hook of these magnus badboys upto the hotel tv would be amazeballs

I'ld love to have this Zotac product not only so that i can enjoy this tiny machine, but to take it with me to my friends or cousins house to play it especially on holidays like Christmas c:

Small size will make for a great for htpc. gtx960 will be great for some gaming too.

just gonna use this as a server just cause i can save some $$$ on my electric :P

I would type a long essay in a forum post, but I think I'll stop here.