Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

This would be the first "gaming" computer I have, as I've been limited to a laptop to play tf2 at less than 720p minimum settings with an fps config. You got to love those integrated graphics...

I guess it'd be more mobile than a giant box. I wouldn't be the one to know though. :)

I would like the smaller form factor for the power of the desktop, but also a sense of mobility to be able to go to LAN Parties and fun stuff like that.

I feel bad for not joining the forums yet,

Well, better late than never!

I don't have room for a full size pc. (as much as I would love one) and the ZBOX seems to be a great alternative

What I like about the Zotak ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 is that it is REALLY small and looks REALLY nice, while still offering great performance, compared to most desktops that would not even dream of being in such a small form factor. I also like how it would be able to fit in almost any place you would want it to be in and would be much more easy to transport than a big and bulky tower. 

The magnus fits my work space well, its so compact. I can also play games because of the gt 960. Thanks Zotac for the giveaway.

My girlfriend does not have a gaming rig yet and would very much like one. I am also a HUGE fan of small form-factor computers and am very impressed with the power/volume ratio of this neat device!

This would make a great home theater PC.

It would be great for me to have such a small yet powerful pc sense in going to university next year and would be vary useful 

I would love to win this. :) then I can use it as my lan pc, for when I go to lan events or to a friends house to game.

Ryzen 9 5900x | x570 TUF Gaming Pro Wifi | 32gb GSkill 4x8gb @3000mhz CL15 | ASUS Strix RX480 8gb | XFX 750W psu | Cosair H100i GTX | Fractal Design R5

Drop ENTR Halo True | Logitech G900 Choas Spectrum | Blue-Yeti | AKG k553 Pro

I feel like my little brother would love this, and I think it would make a fabulous gift for either his birthday or Christmas! Also being able to play steam games with him would be awesome!! This thing is super cute and tiny!

I'd love to have a HTPC that can game without taking up the entire living room!  this would give me a good reason to actually own a TV

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

It would be very useful to have sense i will be going to university and the small size would help alot

Hello! What i really like about zotac's all in one pc box is that it is compact, effective and just looks great! I would probably fill it up and give it to my girlfriend so we would be able to game together! Also, it's awesome that it's small and easily portable!! :)

Greetings from slovenia and good luck everyone ;)

I would use this to replace my old 2006 pc, whose cpu maxes out while opening google chrome 1 tab and no other applications running

Subscribing to the YouTube channel wasn't enough -- you did this just to get me to sign up for the forums, didn't you? <_<

Well, it worked. Why, you ask? I'm looking to create a small standalone music PC. I've been planning on using an Intel NUC, but I think the little Zotec box could be a fine substitute.

Interested in that sweet & sexy new all-in-one from Zotac, the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, that Linus checked out about a month ago? Then you're in luck, because we are giving that badboy away!

If you haven't seen the video yet (firstly, shame on you for not watching our videos daily ;) JK of course, no judgement here...) you can check that out below:

But if you're more of a spec sheet guy or gal, click here to see the full breakdown.

Please keep in mind that this is a barebones kit. It does not include RAM, storage, or an OS, so the potential winner must be prepared to provide that on their own.

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Zotac know what makes you interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop. And, if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The one winner will be selected at random on November 23, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

The winner will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

A nice Mid-Tower build is great and all but what if you dont have the desk room or anywhere to put it on the floor? Zotac has this covered and would easily fit on my dads table. Hes been rocking some amd dual core from like 2003 and that computer cant even run chrome. Space being a major setback has delayed his upgrade. I have been looking at small form factors such as these and it would be the perfect solution.

Good luck everyone!

Always wanted to set up our living room with a small power house so entertainment can be enjoyed without the crap smart TV interfaces hint hint roku... One of these would be a mean entertainment hub.

I´m  interested in this one because is MUCH smaller than a desktop pc, and it would be great for me at this moment. Also this one is not a bad pc, it´s powerfull.

Good luck to everybody!

I want it cuz i dont have anything as it seems thats able to do any gaming, and im moving out so would be nice to have something for the days to go with :-)

The Zotac Zbox would be perfect for my living room PC to use as a HTPC and for Steam in home streaming. 

Corsair 800D - Intel I7 950 @ 4GHz - Corsair H100i -Gigabyte G1 Sniper - EVGA GTX 780 FTW - Corsair Vengeance 3x4GB (12GB) - Corsair 120GB & 240GB  - WD 1TB & 2TB 

The ZBOX is a super tiny PC with a desktop 960! What else is there to be excited about? Oh it's super quiet too?!! I need this!!!