Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I frequently travel back and forth between my parent's place and my apartment here in the city, and during long holidays, I struggle with lugging my rig back and forth just to have a system to game on. With something as small and powerful as the Zotac ZBOX Magnus EN970, I can just plop it into my bag, pack the power brick, HDMI cable, and some peripherals, and I can game anywhere, anytime. 

I am in college, and living in a dorm room with three other people, so I don't have any room for a big pc. I am studying design, and working on a project where I am doing tons of 3d modeling and rendering still scenes in blender and such, and the power boost over my old laptop would help to no end. Also, the zbox is so efficient that it would make a perfect rig for folding, and I have been trying to help out the ltt team with some points.

I'm interested in the ZBOX because of how portable it is.

I want the Zotac zbox magnus en970 because, I have had to move my full pc every time i want to stay over somewhere at a friend's or family member's house.  I am usually one of the people that goes to others houses instead of having others over at my own house.  Iv'e needed something portable for a while now.

Pineapples,yes pineapples because if pineapples don't win stuff I don't know what will...

Mainly because my current computer is kinda poopy when it comes to anything that needs more then csgo

I would like the Magnus because I feel I can use it to become more comfortable with putting things inside of a computer. I really want to make my own computer but I feel that I'll just brick everything. Also, it would be more powerful than any other computer in my house lol.

Would be cool to have a second rig in the bedroom for some laid-back gaming. Might even try streaming from my main Steam rig.

Big-screen gaming/streaming PC. The PC I'm using for that now has the worst wi-fi card ever...

I'd use it either as a router, or my new gaming rig. My rig has a better cpu, but this has a better gpu... Right now my rigs doing it all.

It's great because it's small and still has the power of a normal desktop. The network jacks let you use it for more than just a simple PC. I'd be thrilled to win and turn it into a VM box with a desktop and router running or a nice HTPC to go with my Plex server instead of Roku or Chromecast.

Thanks and good luck to everyone, Kenny.

Me being intristed in this is that the pc im using now can maybe run MC and i have a pc build in mind but can not afford till next year, and this pc i have now if u tri to take the cove off the back its pretty ''crispy'' if u know what i mean :) and for u guy's out there can u see about this but will not have time for.       https://www.amazon.com/gp/cart/view.html/ref=nav_cart

I would love to win! My gaming PC is failing and with my wife and I having out first child this past summer I don't have the money to upgrade any parts. If I win, it also helps me evaluate this as a possible option to put in my son's room when he get's a little older. Also, gaming on my retina macbook isn't so great.

How do these companies keep getting these GPUs in these tiny boxes? Want this so I can host some game servers without loading my actual computer

What makes me interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop? It's size. I live in a very small and cramped apartment, this little thing on top of a shelf wouldnt take up nearly as much room as a legitimate desktop.

I am interested in a hyper small form factor pc because i like having alot of desk space and ill be able to tuck it away and no longer use my laptop as a desktop! Yay!