Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I have a friend that wants me to build him a fairly decent pc but has very little money, a 960 would be fine and the smaller the better as it would be taking the place of a nintendo wii in his tv shelf, and he can afford the ram and storage as that would be less than 150.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

I am interested in this system as it not only has a clean asthetic and saves space on my desk or as a secondary pc, more importantly it is ultra portable which is superb for lan parties or even for oral presentations and business meetings. Given that nowadays there are always monitors or projectors in the office area, being able to use the processing power of the Zotac unit is a great plus considering the outdated PC's commonly found in the workplace.

hey...very nice that zotac zbox. i very performant...bat i need that pice of machine because is very tiny, and is fits in my desk....have a good day Linus group ♡♡♡♡

My friend got a 970 recently and that made me a little jealous because my pc is not a gaming pc at all, I was hoping if I can get the zotac because it's very nice, the specs are very good for its size and maybe I can show it off to my friend with you help that is.

I am entering. Thank You Zotac and LinusTechTips

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

My friend got a 970 recently and that made me a little jealous because my pc is not a gaming pc at all, I was hoping if I can get the zotac because it's very nice, the specs are very good for its size and maybe I can show it off to my friend with you help that is.

ZBox is smaller while packing some nice specs and you can plug it in your TV and use it as Windows TV :3 GL fellas

This system would be great for bringing to CS-GO lan parties so I don't have to carry around my huge desktop.

Be amazing for one reason.

So much space! So many activities!

I would use it as an easier version of the Fallout Bomb PC build for LAN parties and general awesomeness

I'm looking for a small form factor PC for my room.  This would the perfect computer for me!

If you want me to reply, please use the amazing "quote" button. Thanks.

Please upvote my post if it was amazing! Thanks!

I would want it for my bedroom to connect to my tv. It would make for better accessibility to the internet. 

My dad has always wanted a pc but doesn't want a huge case lying around. This would be perfect for him ^.^

I'm always intrigued by how small you can make a good PC as I personally have been using a big tower for a while.

I have a friend who plays games on an old laptop (hearthstone doesn't run fluently) but doesn't have money for a new PC so I would probably give this to him.

I would love this extremely portable PC as it would be great for when I go to my parents house on the weekends and want to use a fast PC as I don't have a laptop.

Would love to win this, I love the compact form.  I would really like to use it as a HTPC

Hey Linus Media Group

I'd Would Like to have the Zotac Pc because I have a Old MacBook from 2009 with 2g of ram Its slow. I hard to watch your videos. Also I'm trying To start a career in YouTube but my computer is to slow for a constant upload. Thanks!

My mother has a macbook that's nearly dead and I'd like to get her a new computer. I'm working on building one but the case I have is unreasonably huge. Unfortunately she was diagnosed with breast cancer, so I thought I definitely should build her a new computer for her dealing with it sop phenomenally. I do believe something compact like the ZBox would be much more suitable for her.

I want it because I don't have much space on my desk, a ZBOX is small enough that it will fit right in.

With the ZBOX I don't had to tear apart my PC, and move it to the living room, every time when my friend come to play some games, or watch a stream, ect...twice! This barebone PC would be perfect.

This would be an excellent computer for the wife so I never have to share mine lol. But seriously, small form factor and portable make it favorable. 

This would make an awesome HTPC for my Living room and would create a space for my steam controller to come into use. I think it would fit perfectly in the limited space I have, but would look great on the small table.

It is the perfect piece of hardware for playing games or watching media on a tv.

I want it because its small and a beast at the same time. I live in a small student apartment and this would help me a a lot. thank you zotac and LTT!