Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would either gift it to my brother or use it when I go to stay at my other house instead of lugging my main desktop.

I am interested in this device because it's a cool little machine with a good set of parts (Other parts required) that I feel would be neat for my set-up.

It actually looks like it has some decent hardware in it, and I would love to try it

This PC is actually Perfect for my needs. I already own a Serious Gaming Desktop, and on the go I have a Dell XPS 12. Where would this ZBOX make my life easier? Well, this is my portable gaming system.

Gaming laptops are bulky, run hot, have hardly anything comparable to battery life. You can't build onto it, you can't swap displays or keyboards, etc.

What kind of PC gamer wants something that they can't BUILD ON!? Something they can improve, something they can personalize.

Funny enough, I do find myself going to people houses often, if not all the time, and wishing I could game there. But not on a small 17" display. I want my friends to join me, and we'll use the split screen function to play Blackops 3 on PC! Wait, couldn't I do this on a Laptop? Yes, but not with a Desktop 960! And not for that price range!

Why is this Giveaway mine? Because I won't leave in the living room, I want to share PC gaming in other people's living rooms. And this... this Zbox... is exactly what I need to do it.

This thing is the coolest. It currently has more power than my 5 year old rig in like 1/10th the amount of space!

I wanna give this to my buddy that's poor and likes consoles because of their form factor. This would be perfect!

LTT & ZOTAC,

The ZBOX appeals to me for its mobility and power wrapped into a travel ready package.

Traveling to LAN parties with a big rig is just too inconvenient, but with zotac, that can be a walk in the park.

I mean I got a crappy potato so this would be very generous of you. Thanks ahead of time if I happen to win

This thing is the coolest. It packs a bigger punch than my 5 year old rig in close to 1/10th the space!

I think this is cool because I could mount on the wall really easily and manage cables easily.

Want it for the portability! Maybe I can carry it around with me so I can use it everywhere! I mean it looks light...

Make sure to quote me or tag me when responding to me, or I might not know you replied! Examples:

Do this:

And make sure you do it by hitting the quote button at the bottom left of my post, and not the one inside the editor!

Or this:

@DocSwag

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

Interested in computer architecture? Still in middle or high school? P.M. me!

I love computer hardware and feel free to ask me anything about that (or phones). I especially like SSDs. But please do not ask me anything about Networking, programming, command line stuff, or any relatively hard software stuff. I know next to nothing about that.

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700k, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Motherboard: MSI Z170a KRAIT GAMING, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 4x4gb DDR4-2666 MHz, Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240gb + OCZ Vertex 180 480 GB + Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM, Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC, Case: Fractal Design Define S, Power Supply: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w Yay, Keyboard: Logitech G710+, Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Headphones: B&O H9i, Monitor: LG 29um67 (2560x1080 75hz freesync)

Home Server:

Spoiler

CPU: Pentium G4400, CPU Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: MSI h110l Pro Mini AC, RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR4 1x8gb 2133 MHz, Storage: PNY CS1311 120gb SSD + two Segate 4tb HDDs in RAID 1, Video Card: Does Intel Integrated Graphics count?, Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Power Supply: Seasonic 360w 80+ Gold, Keyboard+Mouse+Monitor: Does it matter?

Laptop (I use it for school):

Spoiler

Surface book 2 13" with an i7 8650u, 8gb RAM, 256 GB storage, and a GTX 1050

And if you're curious (or a stalker) I have a Just Black Pixel 2 XL 64gb

Aaaaah I want it!

I was actually looking at buying something in that range for a PC to plug to my TV for netflix and gaming with friends :D

It is small, I'm small ( not in that way perv). I think it would create a place in my home to match everything else!

My gaming budies live a couple of hours away from me. That means we visit each every other week pretty much. I have not much use for a gaming-capable laptop, but I do appreciate the ability to carry my rig around. I did downsize my PC to a m-ATX cube case, but still it pales in comparision to the MAGNUS, portability-wise. I'd love myself a Zotac Magnus because it would allow me to easily play on a friend's place. In my home, it would also serve as a badass gaming HTPC.

Gotta love Zotac and LTT for giveaways such as these.

I first got got interested in the Zotac due to the amount of power that they were able to fit in such a small form factor.

I would use this to have an enatrtainment center pc as it is small enough to fit my current setup

I have a TINY desk so this would be mad for my setup to help save space. Even though it's tiny, a 960 is wayyyy better than my HD7750 lol. It's quite impressive how much power you can pack into a small case now, but this is next level! Good job Zotac.

Ohhh this would be an amazing gift for a friend; he needs to ascend to the master race!

The compact deign of this pc gets me excited. it would fit in my messy work space and would be perfect for traveling, I cannot believe how small this thing is with all of its specs. i would love this PC to no end,

This would be a fun toy to play with, I can use it as a steamOS console in the lounge and take it with me when I go over to a friends house. So much easier than a desktop!

It just so small like I just put in a backpack or something and just take it anywhere not to mention that its looks cool

Hello Mr. Givewaway person (I'll be optimistic and assume your Linus and not someone boring) who reads all these. I assume you have to read all of this, but I'll keep it as quick as possible*. I have a very very very VERY mediocre PC. A GTX 960, an FX 6300, 8GB RAM. Nothing special. The fact that a tiny machine like the ZBOX outperforms it is sad. I have always loved the idea of a small/portable rig, but could never afford a fancy laptop or a case like the Bitfenix Survivor that could fit my motherboard, and there are no micro ATX or mini ITX AM3+ cases. I happen to travel a very normal amount, and with a monitor like the GAEMS M240, which is so obviously built for portability, I doesn't make sense that I can't get desktop performance on a machine smaller than, well, I'll have to measure that. Wait, what was I trying to do with this entry? Oh, yeah, I was gonna make it funny. Observe:

Knock Knock

Why aren't you saying "who's there"?

It's fine, but don't miss your cue next time...

Tiny

DAMNIT LINUS YOU SOCKS-SANDALS SON OF A-

Fine...

I'll just say my thing...

TINYPCMASTERRACE FTW!!!

To conclude, which is something I am bad at, pelicans are endangered. I think. Maybe. Not. Maybe not. Probably not. No. They aren't...

*This is a lie

So ... I'm suppose to write about why I'm the best person to win this... Maybe because I love bananas ? Ok no, I want this machine to plug it into my bedroom TV so I can play every night :)