Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Well for me i really need a desktop pc level power with the portability of a laptop as a replacment for my old laptop.

I would like to have it instead of a Desktop because i´m actually living on a small room doing my master and it would be perfect to fit in my room and my small desk, it is powerfull enough to handle my main tasks and maybe if a go to other place later to study i can take it with me :)

Why should i win? Because i wanna steal the lounge from my family  :)

Happy owner of a zotac E350 wifi -b-e,i like how compact this thing is.

Hello Linus and Zotac, I would like to enter for the give-away. I would put this Zbox straight to use by installing my spare ram that i have from a macbook that i upgraded with an SSD that i have collecting dust at the moment. Now OS would be the Steam OS that i would use to stream from my Gaming rig and use Kodi on the TV in the living room with a steam controller which i would buy if i won. Thanks and hopefully i win.....wait hold on, what about that 960 inside you say. Well i would install some smaller not as demanding games on the Zbox and play them at 4K with the living-room 4K TV....

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

4790k @ 4.7ghz  (EVGA CLC 360MM) | 32GB Patriot Viper Extreme @2133 mhz | Asus Z97-DELUXE Cooler Master H500M.| EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3

Would love it! It packs so much power in such a little pc. The question is does it thermal throttle?..doesn't matter. It has a freakin 970.

I currently have a mid-size case in my living room as a 20TB server/HTPC and would like to get it moved anywhere else.  A small platform like this would fit the billet.

Would love it! It packs so much power in such a little pc. The question is does it thermal throttle?..doesn't matter. It has a freakin 970.

Saw the review and got interested to get a compact pc for my living room, but the Zotac is actually a lot better than my current build too. Tried to search for it but it's almost impossible to get here in Finland. Hope to get a change to get like this. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Thanks to Zotac and LTT for the giveaway. I would love this for the living room in our dorm so we finally have there decent hardware to  stream.

Why I'm interested in the ZBOX is because I like to play games and stream LinusTechTips and ChannelSuperFun, but sadly my current laptop kept giving me headaches with the slowness of respond. Plus, I have nothing else except for this laptop, that's all.

i just bought a new tv a couple a days ago and i looking for a small pc to play on... i already have mouse, keyboard and a 5.1 surrond sound system i only miss the pc:)

Best regards Tobias Thomsen

Love the small-ness of it. Would be awesome for a nice little entertainment center :D

I like it because its small so i can put it in my living room next to my tv

It would fit very neatly on mu desk and do everything that I need. Perfect if I get it for free. :-)

Let's see if you give away something to Spain! 

Wow this things pretty cool, I guess my main need for something like this is to take on the road and not having to use a laptop (which I also don't own) 

I've always wanted to have the ability to game while I'm away from my desktop haha

As a college student this would be the perfect tiny gaming rig for a dorm room and to be able to take from my room back home very easily.

I'm interested for the efficiency, all delivered in a small package, my PC is huge, and this little not only is faster, probably quieter, more energy efficient, and much much smaller, who wouldn't be interest in that.

It Would be awesome to have such a small powerful pc that can be taken anywhere and just start gaming. The draw date is the same date as my birthday, so that would make one nice birthday present.  :D  :D  :D

What makes the ZBOX so cool is you can have desktop performance anywhere. If I win I am definitely going to hook this into my low profile TV mount setup!

I like cramping a lot of stuff in tiny places ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

If you find any grammar or spelling errors please fill out entry permit A38, thanks.

Greetings from germany

Profilepicture by Chibiterasu-chan

A console replacement would be nice, my Xbox litteretly JUST got the red ring of death yesterday. But even for better things its a nice compact computer that would be amazing to own, even just for gloating purposes. But to have that small of a computer just near your T.V. would be perfect.

who doesn't like a good giveaway?
would save up space in the living room replacing the media pc