Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I really like it, I m thinking about create some sort small computer anyway, and Magnus doesent sell in our country, so it would be incredibly cool have him, thats why i wont it ;-)

I would use It for video streaming Netflix youtube and some gaming or I would use it for storing files in it.

I would love to win the zotac because the computer i have at the moment is in its way out and I really want something to play the sims 4 on and everything is too expensive

I live in a one room apartment so space saving gear is really apreciated, thats the main reason I want this, I can just probably stick it to the back of my TV

Also, I live in argentina, where high end gear costs A LOT (sometimes triple the prices I find on ebay usa), so this would be, believe it or not, a great upgrade for me and my trusty 650 ti rig

Thanks a lot for the giveaway, by the way

My best friend is using his mom's integrated graphics to play rocket league on low at 25 fps while sharing it with his little brother. I think that this would be a great Christmas present for both him and me.

What so cool about the Zbox? Its small  :D

Actually I need a PC which I can hook up to my home theater, that would be awesome  :)

I think I could probably fit it in my pocket... I have pretty big pockets... That interests me. Who needs laptops when you have babby PC ey?

I need this tiny PC because I live inside a little room in my college's dormitory. I live with 2 more persons and our room is pretty full, so I can't get a full sized desktop here. I will be using the ZBox for my college homeworks (this includes virtualization and office).

I want to use it as gaming mini rig next to my gaming Consoles.

Thanks and best of luck to everyone

Zotac meets the need of a poor guy. I was lucky enough to have my own PC, so if I win this I would give it to my brother, so that he would be able to play cs go with me :)

I have been PC gaming on a cheap laptop and its getting really frustrating. I am pretty limited on my choice of games due to the hardware requirement of most games being beyond the capabilities of my cheap laptop. I have been wanting an upgrade but I am on a really tight budget. I REALLY like how compact this PC is, and its a huge upgrade to the laptop I am currently using. Thank you for giving everyone a chance to win this awesome machine, best of luck to anyone entering the giveaway.

I would love a pc with that power and that size, I am currently into building a man cave. I am almost done painting and only need a tv and some bean bags. I was going to connect a long hdmi cable to my main pc in the room next door. But that would be silly and annoying when I'm just sitting behind my pc. But if it where only for netflix, television and general media I would just go for a smart tv. The thing is, I like playing games, and I love playing with friends and/or family. So I need a reasonable gaming pc, but I don't want a massive tower sitting there witch would be annoying with dust, loudness, cable management and general size. I know a long story is annoying but that's why I want it.

My name is Naji

Probably use this for living room gaming or just general computing and lan parties

My laptop is literally gonna die any day now and I can't afford any kind of PC atm, so this little buddy really couldn't come at a better time. The size is a plus because I am yet to get rid of my janky stereo system and huge ass TV.    :)

The possibilities are endless with something so small. Aladdin Quote: "Phenomenal Cosmic Power! Itty Bitty Living Space!"

I would use it for gaming at my sofa all night.  :lol:

And taking to friends house so we can play PC games together  :)

I will honestly be amazed if I win this because when i enter competitions I never win.  :P

PC Specs:

Core I5 4690K CPU
Gigabyte GTX 960 windforce 4GB GDDR5 GPU
Corsair 100R case
Seasonic 620W S12-II PSU
Kingston SSDNow 120GB SSD
Toshiba 1TB HDD
Asrock H97 Pro4 motherboard
8GB panram DDR3 1600 RAM
Windows 10 home 64 bit

I really like it, I m thinking about create some sort small computer anyway, and Magnus doesn't sell in our country, so it would be incredibly cool have him, thats why i wont it ;-)

plus it would look cool if i like mounted on my wall next to my monitors :-)

I would give it to my girlfriend since she has a pc that can't run anything but facebook games ( and old athlon X2 with onboard graphics)  and would like to play some new games like robocraft , legostuff and other things i'm not really into :))) 
She would tottally flip if she got something like that :)

I would like the ZBOX because it would be a simple solution for going to LAN parties since it does offer Ethernet unlike some other compact devices where they only use wireless.  In addition, in my case it may be a better solution for streaming, as of now I run around to a few different areas for stream having to disassemble it whenever I what to move.

I need a tiny PC with high gaming capability to replace my old one!!

I am stuck with G41m-combo + Xeon E5450 and an old HD7850 2GB which makes me unable to max out the performance on many new games :(  :(  :(