Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

This would make a great media center PC to replace the zenbook I am using as one now.

i like the idea of having a so small and compact pc, but powerfull at the same time :D!

Its a nice small computer , i would love to get this and gift it to my DAD for he loves to watch movies on our television connecting it to our netbook , and everytime he goes to watch a movie he gets confused on which cable to connect and where, since he is not tech savy at all, its ok when i am around but when i am not he is left dissapointed if he dosent get the old crapy netbook to run, so i would love to get this and plug it up and mount it behind the tv and get him a wireless keyboard and mouse so he can happily enjoy his free time watching movies and reading books onver the internet ... Thankx linus for your amazing work on Linus Tech Tips ... Fan for life Brother ..

I want one because when traveling for LAN's far away like Dreamhack or the Gathering here in Norway it's a pain in the behind to fly with a midi tower or M-atx case, also it would work great as a consol hometheater pc replacment :P

I would use it as a home theater / living room gaming machine.

I'd probably use this for an entertainment system for the living room, been wanting to make one for the 60'' and this is perfect

I now only rent a room so i have almost no space and i travel alot so this desktop will suit me like a glove. i have neaver been a laptop guy so i hold my breath and hope i can get this one :) or i just might have to save up for one.

I'd probably use this for an entertainment system for the living room, been wanting to make one for the 60'' and this is perfect

I would really like a small PC that I can hook up to my TV, to game in my living room. Sometimes it would be nice to get up and move somewhere other than my desk from when I get home to when I go to bed every day c:

Hi,

It's some tiny freaking pc, the best thing is that it can go with you everywhere!

Magnus, Mangus, Mangoes, Banjos, Fandago, Freddie Mercury.....Its PC master race...................but smaller, anyways, who wants a big box that gets loud when its too warm? not me.

I would use the ZBOX as a home theater/game console for when I am traveling between college and home. I would leave it below my TV when I am not traveling and play games with it. Really would enjoy a super small PC for my living room. I would be able to watch Linus Tech Tips on my couch instead of at my computer desk too!  :)

Hello Linus , first of all , thank you for giving me the knowledge you gave to me through the videos !

I live in Kosovo, 17 year old , I am going to study programming , hope i have this portable computer !

If this is the first time you hear about the Kosovo , it's an extra reason for this competition !

Well for one thing I live in a simple house which does not have much space so a normal PC would make it more cramp and second it has a freaking 960 that is better than what my laptop has as of now. anyways thank you so much for reading my comment and providing entertaining ang informative videos I hope to get a PC of my own someday and be able to build it myself. Wish me luck!

i need this so i can finally teach my girlfriend to game so she is not only playing sims all the time..

I would love the zotact magnus for a friend of mine who has tried mid tower desktops, but they just never anywhere near his small desk. so hopefully he would like the zotact, since its so incredibly small

I want to win because this is a beautiful, functional and compact machine that shows how great modern technology is and I would own to have it!

My n'aime is Ryan and am looking for a small machine to bring from my mums to my dads and back and forth

I love the size of this thing. You dont have to care about space. It would also perfectly fit next to the TV where a bulky tower just would be too big.

This pc would be perfect for me because i want a small pc at my mom's house which i can hook up to her tv. To either play games, put on a movie, or for her to do bank and mommy stuff.

Our only pc at her house is an old laptop which freezes all the time and fails to do a lot of tasks even though i have cleaned it from all of its junk. 

Thanks Linus and the crew :)

Having such a tiny little device being so powerfull is ofcourse very interesting! I'd love to have one for couch gaming and live the dream!