Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I move between my parents houses every week so it would be nice to have a small desktop computer that can fit in my razor tactical laptop bag

Hey! The pussy destroyer here!

Why I would like to win this Zotac ZBOZ MAGNUS EN970? Because it's awesome ofcourse!!! Would love to put this in my living room and just game with the whole family (STEAM OS FOR LYFE).

<3 <3 <3

I like it due to the fact that I can't build a desktop that small and powerfull. This would allow me to finally get into the PC master race.

If the first computers weighted a ton, how can you not refuse a tiny piece of high performance technology that can entertain you?

Your videos always make me happy and a computer would allow me to follow my dreams and try to make make a job in the pc gaming industry.

I do love the size of the Zotec ZBOX MAGNUS EN970   I've watch the spec.. on linus videos..I say its amazing for its size.. AND I really want one.. Big fan of the videos, linus.. I'm also a com-tech.. your videos help alot.. :)

Being a University student, I'm stuck every winter break having to leave my desktop at my dormitory and use only my laptop.  This Zotac machine would allow me to game while at home on break and while I'm back at the dorm it would become a streaming PC for our common room.   

Hello i want to win the zotac becouse i love nic elooking computers. i do have a pretty good PC my self but when i want to bring it somwhere its a real hasel and the zotac looks so handy and cool att the same time.

Since my parents are divorced it is not practical to buy a mid tower pc, it would be impossible to drag it around twice a week.. But something with the power of the magnus and the size of the magnus would be great.

I would really like to sign up for this give away. you guys are awesome!

I want to build my own Tower Pc but with my tight budget is it really hard to build such an awesome PC. So I hope I can win this awesome machine. I mean it cost nothing. Just my time and i have plenty of that.

i think its cool because i could use it for lan partys with little to carry

I would love this as it would save space and be used as my media machine 

I've always wanted to set up a nice living room PC for some light gaming and HTPC.

This would be my new KILLER home theater/gaming rig! What an awesome giveaway!

I really hope I get it because I dont have a computer that works and this would help alot. Thank you.

The zotac is an awesome box to use for LAN gaming and to bring if you need that little bit of extra power, but are unable to haul a large desktop around. I would love to win ^^

It's a great idea, great for steam streaming, or playing games locally on your TV. Also a great idea for a high power media box. I have a mid-tower, yet I don't always want to sit in an uncomfortable chair and have headphones on. Maybe I just want to play it in the living room on the sofa through a sound bar.

The worst gamer, in the world

Still haven't got past the first world of Super Mario Galaxy 2

I would love to win the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 so I can use it as a fairly high end media box and light gaming rig in my living room, I think it would be awesome for this. Good luck to everyone. 

This Zbox proves size doesn't matter, unless you have a choice between being crushed by a elephant or a mouse, I guess that matters...