Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Love it... Perfect size to keep in my family room.. Small stylish can play games... Perfect

This would be a wonderful replacement for my old HTPC running Atom 330.

I'm interested in the LAN possibilities with the Zotac Magnus, seeing as its a pain bringing my desktop machine.

Wraith/Main Rig: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | DeepCool AK620 | ASRock X570 Steel Legend | Micron Workstation ECC 64GB | XFX Speedster SWFT 319 Radeon RX 6800 XT 16GB | Topping D50s+A50s+PA3s | Seagate FireCuda 520 NVMe 500GB, Samsung 860 EVO M.2 1TB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 2TB, HPE SSD 1.92TB, Toshiba X300 4TB, Seagate SkyHawk 4TB, WD Blue 4TB, HPE HDD 8TB | LG GGW-H20L Bluray-RW, Pioneer DVR-220LBK DVD-RW | HP NC550SFP 10GbE | Super Flower Leadex II Gold 750W | CoolerMaster MasterCase MC500P - Ghost/Test Rig: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | Scythe Mugen 5 Rev.B | Asus ROG Strix X370-F | Crucial Ballistix Red 16GB | ASRock Intel ARC A770 Phantom Gaming D 8GB | Asus Xonar D2X | Crucial MX500 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 500GB | SAMA Forza 750W Gold | Antec GX200

Phantom/Win98 Rig: AMD Athlon XP-M 2500+ | Arctic Cooling Copper Silent 3 | ASRock K7S41GX | Elixir 512MB | ATI Radeon 9800 XT 256MB with ATI Silencer 3 Rev.2 | Aureal BA88DL30A-01 Vortex 2 | Seagate Barracuda 160GB | LiteOn IHDP118-18 DVD-Rom | Samsung FDD | Ccivo 300W | CiT S008B - Parvati IV/Home Unraid Rig: Dual AMD Opteron 4184 | 2x Noctua NH-U12DO A3 | Supermicro Aplus H8DCL-i | Samsung ECC 32GB | Matrox G200eW 16MB | Kioxia Exceria G2 1TB, HPE Seagate Exos 4TB, 2x Seagate Barracuda Green 2TB, 2x Toshiba E300 2TB, Seagate SkyHawk 2TB, 2x Samsung Spinpoint F4EG 2TB, Seagate Essentials 1TB, WD Green 500GB | Dell Perc H200+H310 HBA, HP NC550SFP 10GbE | Cooler Master MWE v2 850W | Corsair Obsidian 750d Full Tower - Behemoth12/Second Unraid Rig: HP Microserver G8 | Xeon E3-1220L V2 | Intel C204 | Hynix ECC 16GB | Matrox G200eH 16MB | WD Green 500GB NVMe |

i watch your videos religiously and my pc is very out dated to the point that i disabled the north bridge fan because it cuts off each time i'm streaming. Please give me the opportunity to watch your videos on my pc :)  i still watch on my phone but that really doesnt give the same experience of seeing you guys mess with each other on channel superfun .

post-283847-0-10102600-1447693201_thumb.

The most interesting thing about this piece of device that its is compact and easy to carry around. It have the power to do normal task and even can gaming on it. Looking forward for another small devices like this to be built by the manufactures.  :)

giff me giff me.. i travel a lot and this would be perfect for my gaming needs. <3 Zotac

I'd use it as if it were a console because of how small it is. I'd also be able to stream more intense games from my tower to a tv and act like a better smart tv

I love this thing! It really is a Mini PC done right! I wish Apple would make there Mac Mini's with descrete graphics!

I wanna win this beast so that it can be a Christmas gift to a friend so we can game together. The poor guy has a lame AMD A6 and only using the GPU inside it to game.. Very sad.

PS: Congrats on the finished router Linus!

I like that it's so small. Would be awesome to have one.

i5 4690k / Zotac GTX 970 / 16gb HyperX Fury Black / NZXT H440 Red

I've always liked the idea of a small form factor PC like the Zotac, but never got around to actually buying it it. I could make a nice steam box or streaming device out of it... Or just replace my terrible router by installing pfsense on it, but I feel like that would be a little overkill.

PS. You'd think the LTT team would be mindful to the Night Theme users...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Well, I believe this is the one of the best performance per dollar mini pcs out there! I would absolutely love one of this in my living room, surrounded by lots of bright orange LED's of course :D

I could go with an upgrade because i'm still rocking an Intel Pentium 4...

I like the Zotac because of the amount of power they pack into such a small form factor. It would be a great machine to use in college and an excellent starting point for pc gaming. The convenience of moving it around is far better than other alternatives. To me, its advantages make a larger pc case unnecessary.

Well I have a A10 6800K and a HD 7750 OC edittion and I am sure this would be better gaming performance with the 960 and the i5.

So the reason I am interested in this is basicaly  it would most likely replace my current desktop for both gaming and my work.

It would be great next to my 3d TV, fit right next to games consoles.

Thank Linus Tech Tips & Zotac.

I'd love to win to get a computer upgrade! I'm still running a Q6600 with an Nvidia GTX 8800. Pretty ancient setup I know...

........its the same size as a opened 3DS(XL)'.  :P

When its tearing, you have gone to far

It would be nice to have a small and powerful pc instead of a huge one would be a nice change for me :).