Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Zotac ZBOX is great mini powerfull pc that suitable for me (i hope)

I don't always comment, but when I do, IT A FREAK-IN GOOD GIVEAWAY

And hey, nice Living room PC setup

I would like the small form factor to set up in my truck. GPS, music, movies and Internet. Everything a trucker needs.

I want to show up my friends with a pc that isnt just faster, but also smaller!

Seeing as i often go out and have a LAN with my friends, this would be PERFECT!

and in between it will probably be used as a media center ^^ !

And thanks for this great opportunity!

Hi! I Should win this mini pc, because I Love Little things! :) I think that is just made for me! I Love it!

This is an ideal computer for use as an HTPC and also has the added benefit of being able to do some gaming.  

This TurdSandwich would love to get Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN70.  And I promise I won't let the GiantDouche play... Vote TurdSandwich!!

I just need a new pc badly... + its got that great GTX 960 in it so ya right now I have a acer E5-511-P0GC so yas

Current PC Specs

GPU: 750ti CPU: AMD FX-6300 PSU: EVGA 500W Case: Corsair Carbide Series Windowed 100R Mobo: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P

I am interested in the Zbox Magnus EN970 because it would replace my dying laptop, which can no longer run CSGO. Also a micro desktop, if that is their name, with great specs would be great as it can fit in small places and avoid the dreaded floor.

would be awesome to win one of these, something to put into the living room and play on the 70inch tv.

I need to take my computer with me to play but my laptop open games in super low,pixel detailed :D 

Well i Alfreds have a Desktop Pc, but its hard to transport it without a car. This wouldnt be a Problem with the small ZBOX, i Couleur easily take it to my Friends without losing much horsepower compared to my desktop PC.

I would like to give this to mine government(aka: girlfriend) so i can get my PC back  :D

this is a gog pc to bring to a LAN becouse its small zise

I have a midtower gaming rig but one thing that that is really missing from that is the ability to make it portable. I hate gaming on laptops so being able to plug a pc like the Zotac Magnus into a Tv or someone else's monitor over at their house would be awseome, I would just bring along a keybaord and mouse that I would need for a laptop anyway. So the Magnus would be even better for me than a laptop could ever be. When I'm not using it as a portable pc it would make a helluva media pc, and even better I could use to emulate PS2 and GameCube games on my Tv in glorious HD with all the antialising feature thanks to the powerful hardware in that tiny box.

I am interested in using this as a steam game stream server. The tiny size would be perfect to just stick somewhere, add some good ventilation, and forget about it. 

I currently don't have a working PC, and this would def help me with college. I love the fact it is quiet and small it would go perfect in my room.

I recently moved out to study (got accepted for medicine in germany, yay *-*) and I'd love to use this PC for stationary work at home and for Lan Gaming Events at my university!

I would be so gratefull :)

All the best :)

Going off to college next fall so this would be nice to have if I end up in a small apartment or dorm. I would be able to do light gaming when I either have everything done or not motivated enough to do it while still being small enough that I could fit more personal stuff than a big tower pc.