Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

My main desktop died about 2 years ago and I've been (procrastinating) on getting something to play my games on that isn't my work laptop... This would definitely solve my problem :)

I would want this because it is the perfect machine to connect to a TV as a console replacement.

i am a 14 year old boy and i have a youtube channel :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZVDVBI_1aarR6WPsndn5hw

i need the zotac box to do gamplays and it will be very good to get it

note:

i letterly watch every single video that you upload from all of your channels......and english is not my language  hh  :D

so please linuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus!!!!!!!

Could be nice for LAN parties.
I have some friends I play with, and they live 200 miles away. this would be way more practical than my current mid tower pc. also, it looks fab.

I need this to play solitaire. Also, it would look nice in my living room ;)

To cram that much power in so small form factor is a nice achievement. Plus it looks awesome.

there is no space in my room so that what makes me interested in this product

Maybe mom won't need to get a new pc now, hoping for the best~~

This concept has always been fascinating to me. Crazy to think 20 years ago I was in a diaper and how huge computers were. I know there's no relation between a diaper and computers, but I guess I'm trying to make this entry interesting. Anyways...if you liked this comment, you know what to do!

Nice little Box Zotac, Have not upgrade PC since 2006 so I'm overdue now :) and also, Thanks ZOTAC and LMG (Linus) for the chance to grab this one :)

Have a Nice Day All and keep thoses video coming!

It would make a good replacement for my console.

I've always loved tiny computers that are as small as possible i want to try this puppy out and give my current pc to my mom and use that BEAST!

I would use this PC to record my games, to get some load off from my main PC. Simply by using a capture card! 

I would use this awesome machine for watching videos on tv or as a second gaming pc when a friend comes over.

Well this is just a damn cool thing that will be perfect for taking with me when showing of my company!

it is not so powerful but makes it so portable to take it anywhere 

it would be awesome if i have one 

or a linustechtips t-shirt would make it up :P

First i would like to say, thank you for all the awesome videos you guys create. That being said I would love to use this for a car pc for my 2002 Subaru WRX. I know the specs are overkill but man this would be sweet. Here is a picture of my car.

post-284005-0-87229400-1447693067_thumb.

This'd be cool to have because it's basically a really nicely spec'd Steam machine/HTPC without being limited to the hot mess that is the Linux based Steam OS, as well the ability to use your own controllers/mice/keyboards with proper drivers and peripheral profiles.

who doesn't like a good giveaway? And a good tiny computer?

Thanks for this giveaway :)

I'd really like this for a little steam machine that I could take around with me maybe to friends houses to show off the PC master race.

It's amazing how you can fit so much power into such a small package (no sexual innuendo meant by that!)

Also I like orange, just like the LED so... yeah.... It would be great to win :-)

Keep up great work LTT and Zotac!