Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Hai Linus and Zotac ^-^

I'm here for the same reason as everyone else, to win myself a bloody well-good spec'd HTPC :)

I like how small and light it is so that u can move it how ever u like

Just got a new Projector and have been looking for something tiny to plug into it

I'd love to win this and use it as a wicked home media PC that is very capable of running games at the same time to compliment my full bore desktop PC

I travel for work a great deal.  Being able to tote this thing around with me would be amazing.

I may not be funny....

but I like tech.

Also this can run GTA5 with only some additions, my rig needs a lot of upgrades for that.

I'm really curious to try if this small and powerful pc have the skill to replace a normal gaming pc because in italy is a rarity so nobody have the right idea of what this machine can do... and over all i need a new pc sooo badly :)

Seems like an excellent little box to put under a tv and bring a pc experience to the living room.

A Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 would be beneficial to my resource heavy studies and it would help me connect with my family and friends who game.

Compact and packs a punch great for university students and who doesn't want giveaways. :)

I like it because when you hold a small PC it makes your hands look bigger......wait, what was that saying again ?

honestly i just moved and my new office, if thats what you want to call it, is super small compared to my previous house. for this id like to get a build going to a computer strictly for photo editing and i think this would be awesome to do it with. and come on zotac is awesome with anything they do. if it aint broke dont fix it but you can always improve!!!!!!

Need this badboy for my own tiny space gaming station, if I got this, I'll couple this barebone system with my LG 1080p monitor
thx linus and team

This would poet my main pc to shame. I really need an upgrade.

My pc:

Intel core 2 duo

4 gb ddr2800 ram

Afox gts 450

Windows 7 home

Want this mini gaming rig cause I dont have one of my own. I am a long time viewer and I hope you continue to keep putting out such great content!

Usually i don't care about these kind of giveaways and i don't really believe in luck, but i really like this compact pc, so yeah... maybe :D

For me it would be a much better solution than a giant PC tower. I'm still a student so I don't have a lot of space in my room. It might also come in handy for LAN-Partys or just for taking it to a friend's place.

I'm in for it xD

It would be 10 times better playing games on that instead of playing games on my crappy laptop lmao