Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Although it is called Magnus, this Computer seams like a small powerful little beast. I would pet and feed it everyday! It's such a cutie :)

its so compact and powerful and it would be handy if it was connected to my TV

Its cool to think about how much performance we can pack in a tiny form factor now days. Seeing a PC like zbox makes me even more excited for the next five years in the industry! :) 

Man, this thing is sweet!

definitely gonna give this to my friend who really cant afford a gaming PC at the moment. i got him hooked on Brawlhalla the other day and he keeps bugging me about coming over just to play it.

Thanks for the giveaway! really appreciate it!

Me needs dis....for scientific purpose of course (job and stuff)

Well i think that it would make a great media center for my main room. HAS alot of power for a small pc.

I'm a mobile person, it's small and Portable while also being pretty powerful so I think it's the perfect match

I'd love to put it beside a console to play real games on my TV. :D

Since Linus reviewed the ZBOX i've wanted to buy it because i need a PC (currently using a laptop) and i love how compact it is. Sadly it's too expensive for me. :(

I would love to have a powerful yet small PC and the Zotac seems to be the best solution :D Hopefully Ill get one for free....

I Am Interested in The Zbox Because I need A New setup to replace my gheto laptop that has stopped working couple months ago and Im Broke.Twitter @oahulife808

I want it because of how small it is, you just can't build a PC that small to fit your HTPC needs.

That looks like a pretty sweet living room machine! Good luck to everyone.

Having a computer so small would make deskspace so much more abundant

This little box could perfectly fit on my desk so I can access all ports easily and cable management would be much easier, too. Maybe I can mount it on the back of my monitor.

What can I say.. been an enthusiast of small computers since I first got a dell small form factor desktop... not that it works well anymore. I think it's incredible that technology this powerful can also be this small, thanks Zotac for making dreams a reality. I would love this mini desktop to replace my laptop with monitor set up as the laptop is nearly 4 years old and beginning to run slow... It will fit right into my specially modded draw with power, VGA/DVI and HDMI cables at the back and a hole at the front for headphones, microphones, etc... :)

To be honest this is a great all round product, perfect for some, including me, with it's small form factor and high end hardware i believe more people will be turning to this sort of system when compared to a full tower pc.

I have been looking for a media/console killer for the lounge room, I haven't got enough money atm coz you know student life but I would love to have it

That small beast would be a perfect choice for me to be a personal and portable studying / reseach for schooling and even or play games if im bored or just wanna have fun

Thanks linus media group and Zotac for giving us the opprtunity to win a mini-pc.

Good luck everybodeh

I can't lug my traditional desktop between houses, but with the zbox I can. So this is why it's an awesome machine!