Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would love to have this to replace my XBOX 360 hogging all the valuable real-estate in my TV stand, along with the slow Roku stick I have, giving me a much sleeker and faster TV gaming/multimedia setup :) 

Thanks, Zotac and Linus! 

Thanks to all the guys over at Zotac for this giveaway and thank god Linus finally finished that router

I would hook this sucker up on my living rooms TV and stream games to it from my PC in my bedroom. I also have an external USB Hauppauge DVB-S receiver (living in Germany) so i can finally watch TV in HD, since the original reciever is now almost dead with no HDMI port working. Also, who the heck doesnt want a such nice little machine?

It would be great to do some streaming becouse of the size or whith a steam controller Sweet

I would like to win the Magnus because I need a system to take to LAN parties and the like and I can't afford a laptop or easily transport my desktop.

I am interested because I don't have a tiny PC and I want one

What makes the Zotac ZBOX stand out from other more "traditional" desktops, is the fact that even when your on the go you don't have to compromise power or ability. Or even if you just what to be able to play games on the tv, but don't won't that ugly box clogging up the living room. That is why the Zotac wins every time.

This would be the ideal compact computer for me to put on my little desk, I like it!

This computer is super small, which is something I would love to have in a PC, seeing as my current living area is quite small and the desk I have to fit my monitors and Mid tower PC takes up so much room. Having a PC that small would allow for me to get a smaller desk so I could give my daughter the extra room that would create for her toys and such.

Would be epic to have a high powered pc with such a small form factor. Would make lan parties so much easier.

I think the smaller size is rather impressive since there is a full gtx 960 in it, would love to have it on my table :)

Interested in that sweet & sexy new all-in-one from Zotac, the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, that Linus checked out about a month ago? Then you're in luck, because we are giving that badboy away!

If you haven't seen the video yet (firstly, shame on you for not watching our videos daily ;) JK of course, no judgement here...) you can check that out below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssD1ALBZEZk&feature=youtu.be

But if you're more of a spec sheet guy or gal, click here to see the full breakdown.

Please keep in mind that this is a barebones kit. It does not include RAM, storage, or an OS, so the potential winner must be prepared to provide that on their own.

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Zotac know what makes you interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop. And, if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The one winner will be selected at random on November 23, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

The winner will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

Perfect, I needed a desktop or something similar, since I'm using a crappy old laptop at the moment. And sending to me would be easy, since I basically live in the same city :D

Why am I interested in ZBOX MAGNUS EN970?

Well, my old and trusty Dell XPS15 (l501x) started showing its age a while ago and since, for the last few years, I've been using it only docked, I want to replace it with a custom itx build, or off the shelf small footprint pc.

I want to start gaming on a pc instead of having to buy a new gen console, also its super small form and thats even better!

I can't afford a new computer mine is a budget laptop from a few years ago with tereble graphics and I want it because it's super small with a gtx 960 inside.