Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I actually want to be able to play my pc games in the living room but lugging around my pc isn't cutting it. Plus most of the time my pc is rendering 3d models which wouldn't let me play games. Even watching youtube, whilst rendering can be a pain. This is why this mini pc is pretty dope! I can play game in my living while my pc is working.

Small formfactors are perfect for the livingroom. It looks good and has the horses to do all I want with it!

Nice, would be great to use or give to my sister during the holiday season

Would be great to receive the Zotac ZBOX for many reasons not just for its size (although big plus!). A separate PC specifically for running a server and occasional gaming would be the best way to describe my use for it. Having such a compact PC would also give the added bonus of being able to be setup without taking up a large space so other family members can use as well.

The tiny form factor and the orange highlights definitely makes the ZBOX appealing. This will basically be the ultimate console killer for my brother to use.

The Magnus packs good hardware into a small space making it a awesome little PC. aaaaand my laptop's GPU kinda isn't working so I can't play any decent games soo ya, I really want to win this one. Also this would be a great box for LAN parties. Thanks Zotac.

I really like how it looks and it's better than my actual tower. I really want to get it! It's so cool!

I would love to use this as some kind of steam console near my television.

After the beer related death of my laptop I really wanted to get back into having a proper PC and built it last week with great results, partly thanks to LTT. The only downside is that I now have to face using my parent's ancient computer when I head up to visit them, which given their age is fairly regularly. The Zotac would be perfect to pack in my weekend bag and take with me on the train. Plus I might actually be able to find a use for the hopefully still functioning RAM I salvaged from the laptop.

This would be awesome to have for lan parties! Easy to carry with a good amount of power to still get the job done.

all that power into that little thing it's just amazing
i would love to own one D:

The sickest thing about this Gaming "Box" is that you can put it in a backpack, and you don't even need a car or something you can just take it with you if u need to go by bike to head somewhere (yes I am a Dutchie). So you just go to a friend. lend a monitor there and you can game! amazing.

I am interested in the zbox because i am really in love with small form factor pc's and that i really dont have anything to game on at all so that graphics card would be very sexy to use and i mean i would take care of the zbox because i would love to play games with my friends and hey i would be able to start my dream job of being a youtuber :D

The Force is strong with MAGNUS!!

Hey Linus Crew i would love to win the Magnus for i have been wanting a mini PC to play games on for over half a year now. The size will also become handy for when i go have Lan parties at my friends places. Also i would love to make some gameplay vids with the Magnus for my YouTube channel. This will help me gain some popularity.

The zbox is small and tiny it will fit on any desk with little space and it's kind of pre built but it not really better than a desktop because you can choose any component you want

I've never owned a pc so small and my dad really needs an upgrade so i'd love to give it to him :)

I want it because that small thing is still more powerful than my current pc. Sucks being poor. Boo for never winning a giveaway yet.