Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Giveaway you say? Sign me up. I of course like it for that ridiculously small form factor.

Well, I'd like to win this because It would be pretty cool to have something so close for once.. And I'd like to have it over a desktop because I do have enough room or money to get a desktop. Good Luck Everyone

Sorry ignore this I messed up. See my first post for my entry.

It will look great under my shiny new curved Samsung 65 inch.

That much performance in a tiny form factor.....who wouldnt want it?

Well, who wouldn't want an htpc with gaming capabilities so tiny you can carry it around whenever you want?

Well, I do want it!

Well, I'd like to win this because It would be pretty cool to have something so cool for once.. And I'd like to have it over a desktop because I do have enough room or money to get a desktop. Good Luck Everyone

Perfect console replacement to living room for lan parties (indie games ftw). Also really low profile pc if you prefer that.

Great gaming experince that can fit in my backpack!

me_wants

One simple big power button, my mom would appriciate that. She's quite the simpleton.

I am interested in getting this mini PC because it con-packed and doesn't not need need to be in a desktop format where you need a office type area and instead just put it on a normal tv.  

I would want it so I would not always have to move my laptop and connect it to my tv every time I want to watch movies or do things on a bigger screen.The Zotac, ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 would just be low profile always there ready on the big screen and no more needing to move my tower or connecting my old VGA only laptop to my tv. I would be nice to have.

Streaming my games to the living room without a 100 meters long HDMI cable is really better.

"Not powerful gpu" 

> its a 960

> better than 5 of my current gpu's combined

I want this because I constantly have friends over but none of them have laptops and I only have 1 laptop so when i have more than 1 person over it is impossible for us to play anything on PC together it usually results in 1 friend on my PC and me and the other friend playing pool. So it would be nice to have an extra PC i can put anywhere.

My room is small, so that computer would be perfect for me.

Thanks Zotac!

CPU: Intel i7 4770k w/Noctua NH-D15, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 Ultra Durable, RAM: Patriot 8Gb 1600Mhz (2x4Gb), GPU: MSI R9 390x Gaming,

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 1Tb, HDD: Caviar Black 1Tb, Seagate 4Tb Hybrid, Case: Fractal Design Define R4, PSU: Antec Earthwatts 750w 

Phone: LG G2 32Gb Black (Verizon) Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook E754 w/ 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Xterra named Rocky

This is amazing for LAN with friends! Thanks for Giveaway!

PS. First time here at the Linus tech tips forum. 

I'm thinking on getting a tiny PC for the living room, at this moment I have no PC so this could fill the emptiness in our hearts lol

I've been planning on getting similar HW for a small transportable student build, but this is so small it could fit inside any case I was looking at, alongside all the HW already in it, renders the potential build irrelevant. Loving it!