Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would like to have this because I don't have a good PC the PC I have is a dell optiplex gx620 (and I can't use it any more due to blue screen of death) and I don't have a laptop

I can't afford a new computer mine is a budget laptop from a few years ago with tereble graphics and I want it because it's super small with a gtx 960 inside.

I have a huge steam lib but nothing to play games on (only a Surface Pro 3). With this little puppy I could finally play my games on more than 640 x 480.

because i want to replace my brothers xbox with it 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Because I currently game on a laptop :'(, a HP Probook 4320s, I need it pls

small and compact is always handy and it has plenty of go under the hood for most activities 

I really think that the size and easy of mobility is great for what like.

Roam

Dual gigabit LAN port and a Wi-Fi antenna. This could be an awesome little beast.

My brother has made a desk for his HSC and he needs a small compact pc to fit inside a draw space (with ventilation when the draw is taken out) and this would be perfect! i was hoping to give something like this for Christmas. Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone. 

It's small and easy to move, not as bulky as a full sized tower, looks pretty cool and it would be nice

Being a pre-med student in the capitalist paradise that is known as the USA, I can't really afford much outside of tuition and food. If my lightning rod is connected correctly, sometimes I have electricity and I keep hydrated by sucking the mildew out of the rafters.

The reason that I'm attracted to the Zotac ZBOX is

#1: It's a giveaway. I'm addicted to free stuff, man. Gotta get my fix and at least try.

#2: It's way better than my current rig, which is from 2009 and is used for hating life- err, doing homework with PowerPoint and Word.

#3: I'm a struggling college student, so getting something free is always nice.

#4: It's tiny! And adorable! And will outperform anything I can afford until after I graduate from medical school

In six years.

*cries inside*

Its small form factor will allow me to save space in my already cramped jail ce- I mean dorm- by mounting it on the side of, or behind, my monitor.

Surely such a powerful compact device will not only allow me to enjoy what meager games I manage to get during Steam sales (when I'm not studying or praying for God to strike me down so I don't have to take another midterm), but also handle all of my school related work (Gosh, I sure hope it can run Microsoft Office!).

I would really like to win this to use as my new tiny but very powerfull Pc in our new house.

I'd really like a steam machine set up in my lounge. Would be fantastic. Or even a guest gaming pc, so someone doesn't need to bring their pc :)

Its so small what else is there to say... Definitely a better entertainment option for the living room then having the bulky PC I am planing on putting together for guests to use.

My friend Brandon needs a Pc really bad so he can play LoL with us getting the Zotac will be soo easy for him so he does not have to come over and use other peoples.pc

BIG FAN BTW

This is what i need to replace my Wife's Gameing PC. We have limited space in the house and her desk is in a small corner. Barely large enough to fit dual monitors. So right now the 9 year old workstation with a 750Ti is leaving her crampted. Would love to mod somethinglike this to be integrated into her desk.

Hi,

I was looking for something compact under my tv to be superior than consoles and I found it. Zotac is ideal console killer.

Greetings from Czech Republic

I find small computers very interesting in general but the thing that interests me most is the cooling. It must be difficult to design something that compact with good airflow and be able to not overhead while gaming. I would love to see how it handles cpu or gpu intensive tasks. I would really appreciate this, Im currently using an old macbook that has 55C idle temperatures and constantly reaches 90C plus even when doing the simplest of tasks. Im currently going through high school and this would help my workflow. I have been subscribed to you since 100k and cant wait to see how much further you will go.

I want this because even though mITX is quite small, it's not SMALL ENOUGH!

Use the following style specs for your profile!
Specs:
Screeninator: ASUS GTX970 STRIX
Powermathingy: Corsair AX760
Stickaminator: Kingston HyperX 16GB (2x8GB) 1600MHz Blue
Procrastinator: Intel i5 3570K (stock)
Holdametalicizor: Corsair Obsidian 750D
Noisoundacreator: Sennheiser HD 558
Attatchamajiggy: MSI Z77A-G45 (SUCKS)
Remembrerthing: 750GB Samsung 840 EVO (3x250GB)
Flat-Colorful-Thing: Iiyama craptron 2000
See-A-Move-O: Corsair M45
ButtonBoard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Browns)

I love how they manage to put so many awsome hardware in such a compact enclosure

Small package with pretty great power would be awesome! I've been looking into the mini PC's like that, would be an amazing way to stream games to my TV and also much more useful than the chromecast. It's nice to be able to stream some things from my phone to it, but to be able to have all the functions of a full computer and the power to run games on its own, I may finally put away my original Xbox... maybe.