Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

This would make an awesome home server running Debian 7, ownCloud, Virtualbox, Plex, and more!

The Magnus sounds like it would make an awesome Home Theater Steam box.

hohoho zotac zbox, been wanting that for a while for my portable pc, it's tiny, and easy put anywhere

do want...

See The Unseen, Reach The Unreachable, Think The Unthinkable.

I travel a lot so i ca put it in my backpack :D

My mom thinks that big PC generally consumes more electricity. This is going to prove her wrong!

I made an account for this giveaway. My little sister really needs a new system. She has to play Witcher 3 at 720p. It's hard to look at.

I want it because I don't believe you can have a computer that small so I need proof that it is real

This would be the most BA little Christmas gift! My brother's a huge gaming buff and would love a computer that he could take his friends that didn't sacrifice power for portability

Online:HP Stream 13 c-010nr(StreamBox), CC-001, Acer Aspire 5349, HP 15-af011ca(CCPavilion7)

Partial:Gateway Unknown

Dead:Compaq Deskpro EN, Toshiba Satellite C650D, Genesis-PC(HP Pavilion G57)

Well I don't have a PC, but this mac mini replacement seems really promising. Nice forme factor, great design, looks sharp. Hope I win this. 

Cheers

I want it cuz my Pc is falling apart and i need it for study and i can't afford one at the moment and this formfactor is PERFECT !

The Spice must flow.

Also: Linus Tech Tips is 100% fluffy goodness!

I'm interested in the ZBOX because it has good specs in a tiny chassis, would love to get my hands on one of those

It's good if you don't have the room for a tower but still want to play games.

I would like the Zbox for a replacement of my entry level PC. I'll probably take my drives out and give my old PC to a friend to get him started on gaming.

Maybe once I build a newer poorhouse I can use the ZBOX as a living-room gaming PC too.

BOOBIES! Hi now that I have your attention I would like to win this because my rig died after 4 years of use and I don't have the money for a new PC or parts to fix mine, I have been watching your videos from my phone for the past month since my computer broke.

This would be awesome for my tiny dorm room. And if I win it, ill probably find a way to mount it to the underside of my desk for the ultimate space saving PC.

Well I'm a poor man, I need something to enjoy gaming & LMG content on :)

I have a computer that weighs about 30 kg, I live away from home, but I go there often, that why little machine like Zotac would be nice to get and it would be easy to carry in a backpack. 

Greetings from Finland. :rolleyes: 

This thing is absolutely adorable. Who wouldn't want one to plonk in their living room?