Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Why do I want this machine...

Hmmm honestly, it's because it fits my needs perfectly. I've been watching linustechtips for a few months now and have literally spent a few full days watching all the interesting videos(pretty much all of them :P ) and have learned a lot. I have been researching heavily about PCs because I needed a machine to do some light video editing for my youtube channel and some gaming that was portable because I will be constantly be moving it to and from my cousins house (mostly on a bike :huh: ).  I was seriously considering moving around a mini atx tower around but when I saw this on today's diy router video I realized this is exactly what I need! With the holiday season coming around and money running short as a high school student, it would mean the world to me to have something as nice as this for myself. Thanks for reading this long post and goodluck to all the other entrees  :)  Oh and thanks to Zotac for sponsoring the giveaway. Im seriously considering getting one of your products (granted I don't win :D )

I want it because all of that power in that little of a space makes a good LAN party machine.

i want it just cause it's too freaking cool. that small but that powerful....

me like it.

definitely the compatibility and mobility of the set 

The most impressive thing is the compact size and its form factor, it is really decently powered piece of tech which can replace old bulky desktops.it can also be used as a replacement to old hefty laptops without burning a hole in your pocket.looking forward to win this giveaway,thanks

I'd like to win this, because I'm going to be a computer science teacher

and it would be really cool to have such a powerful portable device at hand in a classroom.

Greetings

Meranio

So firstly, my room has barely space to fit a desk let alone a full mid-tower pc, so this small size will help out a lot! Secondly it would be cool to be able to out perform friend's PC's with one less than 1/10 the size. Thanks Zotac and LinusTenchTips for this really cool giveaway.

I would love this because of how small and compact it is, It seems even lighter than my laptop haha, but way more powerful, and could actually play games unlike my laptop

Though it wouldn't a huge upgrade for me, with throttling it may even be a downgrade, (im sitting on a 660ti, i5-3470, and 16gbs of ram) i've got spare 2.5" drives that'd let me turn this into a very powerful box with movies, games, and all that jazz for my uncle. Christmas is coming up pretty quick after all.

I want it because then I don't have to use the 10M HDMI cable to game on my TV. 

I need to save on my power bill but I still want to have an HTPC attached in my livingroom that would be nice to be able to hide

This would make a really great LAN party box for me. I travel to my friends quite a lot so this would be an awesome addition.

hi linus and zotac i like the zbox because its not big and my room is just little so its a good for me and its saves space and its powerful also when i got my first desktop pc my video card is actually a zotac gtx 750 :D and it works well and also my birthday is coming up its on nov. 29 im 26 yrs old and im hoping i get that as my gift for my birthday thank you linus and zotac :D 

I would really appreciate this little computer, because I intend to give something similar to my grandmother for Christmas, and would like to save some money. She is running off of an old Dell, and is in desperate need of an upgrade. Nothing crazy, but she can barely run Yahoo mail. Her computer is so old that when her house was broken into six years ago, the robbers stole everything in that room except her computer. Win or lose, I'm still getting her a new computer, so no big deal either way.   

That would be great for my two sons, to use as a console replacement and join the pc master race.

I'd like this because it's nice and compact and easily portable and would be more powerful (and compact) than my current rig.

Thanks Zotac for the awesome giveaway!

I would say being able to go to take this house to house. My parents are split up, but I go to house to house each week, I have a laptop but its no where good enough to play any good games. Being able to to take this small cute PC to house to house will make it amazing because, it has a full working full size computer with a great GPU. So I will be able to play the high end games and doing other work with the full size PC in a small compact size factor would be so good. Taking it too LAN's would be awesome too rocking up with this beast with a GTX 960. It would be just so amazing :)

Thank you for reading.

Adrian from New Zealand.

my mum all in one pc dies and this would be a good replacement 

I'm interested in this thing because it's better than my current PC. :( I cri evri tim.

My name is Mathew. I want the Zotac ZBOX mainly because I don't own a computer. I'm currently using a laptop right now belongs to my school. The laptop is provided by my school for the students to take home and do their work, but I'm very limited to the things I can do with the laptop. I managed to hack into the laptop and give myself administrator to give me access to things other than my schoolwork. Like most kids, I am into gaming and right now I am in between my PS3 and the school provided laptop. I mainly play on my PS3, but when I switch over to the laptop, I get bummed out because my schools computer can't run games, such as Call of Duty, Garry's Mod, or even Counter Strike at a high enough frame rate for me to keep up with them or even play the game with them. Some might say just buy a computer, but their too costly and my parents aren't in the position to be spending $1,000+ on a PC for me. Bottom line, I would like to be the fortunate enough winner of this giveaway to play games that I can barely play now with my friends.

This machine would make an excellent Home Theater PC for my family's living room!