Star Wars Battlefront's ships, guns, heroes and star cards laid bare

Applesean

Original post http://www.pcgamer.com/star-wars-battlefronts-ships-guns-heroes-and-star-cards-laid-bare/

There are:

• 13 Star Cards
  • 6 Charged Star Cards
  • 5 Traits
  • 11 Power ups
  • 10 Vehicles
  •  6 Heroes

Included in the game at launch, and while most of the standard favourites are in there already, there are a few figures notable by their absence including Chewie, Wicket the Ewok, and that dude Vader choke-killed in A New Hope. GamesRadar has helpfully taken screengrabs of the details; I've nabbed a couple, but if you want the full list and you don't have an EA account, click here .

Can't wait!

My PC: i5 4690k===MSI GAMING 3===980TI===8GB-Corsair-Vangence-Pro-Series===H100i-GTX===EVGA G2 750W===Samsung 850evo m.2 boot drive===Samsung 250gb evo SSD===Seagate-Barracuda-1TB-HDD===NZXT-H440

Meh, EA has lost any potential business from me, and I'm officially boycotting them, also this info does not impress, Battlefront's graphics do, but its content does not interest me.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Meh, EA has lost any potential business from me, and I'm officially boycotting them, also this info does not impress, Battlefront's graphics do, but its content does not interest me.

from two gamemodes... you obviously went into it with that mindset. If it was exactly like bf2 you would complain.

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

from two gamemodes... you obviously went into it with that mindset. If it was exactly like bf2 you would complain.

No if it didn't bore me I wouldn't complain, I could play battlefield 3 or 4 on the same map for hours and not be bored, the game just seems to be dumbed down for mass appeal, which ironically doesn't appeal to me. I never expected it to be the same, what I wanted was for it to be fun, which for me it was not.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

And 2 skins for $10.

Can't wait to pay $60 for ~8 more maps!

/s

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Moved to General Discussion as your post does not meet our Tech News requirements. Please ensure that you read our requirements and follow them. The guidelines can be found here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11724-read-before-posting-in-this-section/

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

"that dude vader choke-killed in a new hope" lmao

You mean Raymus Antilles. Yeah I had to search that up... Although I recalled that he was Captain Antilles with relatively little difficulty because I recalled that he had the same last name as Wedge Antilles even though they do not seem to be related.

tbh I won't buy this game unless it's like, $20 on sale, without a proper campaign and a reskinned bf4 multiplayer, I don't really see a value, EA just keeps selling people the same game over and over again for a triple A price. 

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Literally if this just had a local multiplayer I would buy it in an instant.

My dad, and uncles would geek so hard over the original movies they saw as wee kids.

Like so much.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

tbh I won't buy this game unless it's like, $20 on sale, without a proper campaign and a reskinned bf4 multiplayer, I don't really see a value, EA just keeps selling people the same game over and over again for a triple A price. 

its a bit more work than your making it out to be.. 

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

its a bit more work than your making it out to be..

It's a hell of a lot less than actually making a new game, they did the same thing with hard-line.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

It's a hell of a lot less than actually making a new game, they did the same thing with hard-line.

Dice didn't make Hardline.

Dice didn't make Hardline.

their name is literally on the cover, what are you talking about.

dice is there basically because the games built ontop of Battlefield 4 Visceral games are the ones who pumped out hardline i believe and comparing battlefront to hardline is retarded if you take their annoucement of the game and add 6 months onto the time you can easily see there is way more work gone into battlefront than hardline.

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

Their name is on it because it's their franchise, but they didn't make it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlefield_Hardline

It uses their technology, they still had input in the game man. 

It uses their technology, they still had input in the game man. 

But they didn't make the game, lol.

But they didn't make the game, lol.

They didn't make it but it used their engine dawg.