Which country would you like to be born in ?

Cake_Eater

If you could start life all over which country would you like to be born in ?

Me - Canada or Germany

Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Canada, Switzerland, or Italy.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Denmark.. I've had enough of Sweden

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Canada.

I was already born in Canada and i still prefer it.

Edited by Made In Canada

The Canadian Version Of Everything

-Made In Canada

Finland, Netherlands, somewhere Scandinavian.
Australia is nice, but it isn't doing anything that interests me. At least the aforementioned nations have the ESA, CERN, ITER etc etc. And they've strangely large number of 3d designers.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

Would stick with my current one (Australia). 

NZ, less deadly things over here.

"Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." Richard Fynman

Sticking with USA, though I would've preferred Alaska.

Join the Appleitionist cause! See spoiler below for answers to common questions that shouldn't be common!

Spoiler

Q: Do I have a virus?!
A: If you didn't click a sketchy email, haven't left your computer physically open to attack, haven't downloaded anything sketchy/free, know that your software hasn't been exploited in a new hack, then the answer is: probably not.

Q: What email/VPN should I use?
A: Proton mail and VPN are the best for email and VPNs respectively. (They're free in a good way)

Q: How can I stay anonymous on the (deep/dark) webzz???....

A: By learning how to de-anonymize everyone else; if you can do that, then you know what to do for yourself.

Q: What Linux distro is best for x y z?

A: Lubuntu for things with little processing power, Ubuntu for normal PCs, and if you need to do anything else then it's best if you do the research yourself.

Q: Why is my Linux giving me x y z error?

A: Have you not googled it? Are you sure StackOverflow doesn't have an answer? Does the error tell you what's wrong? If the answer is no to all of those, message me.

uk m8

CPU: Amd fx 8120 3.9ghz...Motherboard: Asus m5a97 evo R:2.0...RAM: 8gb 1600 kingston hyperx blu...GPU: XFX R9 280x ...CASE: Nzxt h440...

HDD: Kingston adata ssd 500 gigs, wd blue 500gb...PSU: Corsair gs700...Monitors: Asus vk222h Cooler: Noctua nh-d14...Keyboard:coolermaster masterkeys m...Mouse: logitech g300...Headphones: Logitech g430

Canada for me.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

I went to Finland once, and it was a nice, slightly cold place with fish and reindeer on the menu. 10/10 would live there if Trump becomes president

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

any country that would make it easier to get into an american college. assuming my parents were native to that country that is. 

Soooooooo, America?  

"Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." Richard Fynman

I was born in Russia, live in the US. Kinda wish I was born here, but it's still pretty cool IMO.

I don't care where.

You can't choose where, so you shouldn't be proud of it.

If I had to live there someplace with good internet and dry weather.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

As much as I wish I could go to Russia, to my family's roots, my home is USA. Until Obaamah ruins it that is.

@byalexandr

Was it immediate after you were born, or did you live there for a bit?

Somewhere in Europe where its fairly built up and no political bullshit going on. Canada looks viable too.

"No political bullshit in Europe"?

Did I read this right?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Yugoslavia , so i would be minimum of 24 years old this time :P

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'll stick with the USA but instead of Washington I would change it to Cali or NY.

Denmark.. I've had enough of Sweden

I thought you were danish but lived all your life in Sweden...

Anyway Denmark, Sweden, Norway, etc is my pick

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.