Girls I need your opinion(and boys)

Hello so I have just moved forms and it happens that the girl I have fancyed for 3 years is in that form I have know her all my life and we are really close friends I don't know whether to ask her out. We are really close friends and if she said no I would probably be alone and have no friends but I don't know what to do ah please help

What's going to be worse:

Dealing with a slightly awkward period for a little bit if she says "no"?

or

Spending the rest of your life wondering "what if"?

I would say go for it, but that's just me speaking from my experience of regrets.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

not worth it... if shes as good a friend as you say she is you dont want to screw it up 

you can easily go find another girl but its hard to replace a life long friend 

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.6 ghz  Motherboard: Asus z170-a  Cooling: Corsair h80i GT GPU: EVGA GTX 970  Ram: G.Skill 2x8 gb ddr4 2400  PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 550w  Case: Corsair 200r Storage: 250GB 850 EVO + 2x wd 1 tb drives

Hello so I have just moved forms and it happens that the girl I have fancyed for 3 years is in that form I have know her all my life and we are really close friends I don't know whether to ask her out. We are really close friends and if she said no I would probably be alone and have no friends but I don't know what to do ah please help

Ask her out before its too late. Trust me, happened to my friend, he was devastated. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

If you haven't dated, you never will. You're too far in the friend zone. 

But you could bring it up casually just be like 'I don't want you to take this wrong way, or to ruin our friendship, but I have been having feelings for you. I want to know if you're interested in me.'

Most girls will respond well to the honesty. 

If you want to take a bigger risk, but with better pay off, just get progressively flirtier, like start off slow one day, compliments and stuff, and move up to calling her sexy and stuff. 

Grow a set and ask her out. Confidence! Thats my advice!

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

Just take all of the advice from the people here. When I like someone I just flirt with them for a long time and see what happens from there. 

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Holy crap, if you're freaking good friends with her, dude, just ask her... Don't be all suave or romantic or anything, just start out by asking her if she'd like to go somewhere for dinner or something along those lines. If she likes you at all then she's not gonna turn you down flat because she thinks you're a loser, is she? Just ask her like you would ask one of your dude friends if he wanted to go hang out someplace.

Girls ain't a different species dude, especially one's you're good friends with. She won't bite.

I am in the same situation as you i feel you bro

A9gTAx4.png

I don't know whether I should do it this valentines or sooner

not worth it... if shes as good a friend as you say she is you dont want to screw it up 

you can easily go find another girl but its hard to replace a life long friend

We are good friends but I don't think we will be life long friends as we will probably never see each other after I leave school

Holy crap, if you're freaking good friends with her, dude, just ask her... Don't be all suave or romantic or anything, just start out by asking her if she'd like to go somewhere for dinner or something along those lines. If she likes you at all then she's not gonna turn you down flat because she thinks you're a loser, is she? Just ask her like you would ask one of your dude friends if he wanted to go hang out someplace.

Girls ain't a different species dude, especially one's you're good friends with. She won't bite.

Ok thanks but she did accidentally bite me once

so um....are you 13? because thats not how that shit works

just ask

He's saying she's his only friend.

If he asks her and it goes badly he has no friends

Use some common sense dude

Shipping sucks

Weird I actually just went after the guys I wanted in the past or things just clicked randomly. Weird only been with one guy I didn't go after myself. Though I never been one for waiting. GL just ask her!

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

He's saying she's his only friend.

If he asks her and it goes badly he has no friends

Use some common sense dude

Honestly if I had a guy friend who asked me out, I would not end a friendship over that. Thats something someone whos not worth your time would do. Since hes the one interested and she says no, she shouldnt have any reason to end a perfectly good friendship.

We are good friends but I don't think we will be life long friends as we will probably never see each other after I leave school

well then shit... yolo go for it 

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.6 ghz  Motherboard: Asus z170-a  Cooling: Corsair h80i GT GPU: EVGA GTX 970  Ram: G.Skill 2x8 gb ddr4 2400  PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 550w  Case: Corsair 200r Storage: 250GB 850 EVO + 2x wd 1 tb drives

Do it :D

My Rig  i5 4690k/ Msi Gaming 5/Gtx 970/WD Blue 1tb/Corsair H100i/Nzxt Noctis 450

A co-worker of mine told me this. She could either make one of your days bad, or your whole life amazing. 

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: 32Gb DDR4  GPU(s): MSI 6800-XT Case: NZXT H440 Storage: 4x 250gb SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850x with CableMod Displays: 1 x Asus ROG Swift And 3 x 24" 1080p Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Sound: AKG 553 Operating System: Windows 10

Current PC: 

http://i.imgur.com/ubYSO3f.jpg          http://i.imgur.com/xhpDcqd.jpg

Honestly if I had a guy friend who asked me out, I would not end a friendship over that. Thats something someone whos not worth your time would do. Since hes the one interested and she says no, she shouldnt have any reason to end a perfectly good friendship.

Yea, not all things would end like that

That's why I added in the "if it goes badly" part.

He said he's in school, so he's just a kid who doesn't know how a girl will react.

Shipping sucks

"Hey would you like to go out on a date"

and then wait for her reply.

If you fail then it'll hurt for a bit but it'll be fine.

You are pretty damn deep in the friendzone though so I wouldn't plan on success.  I escaped the friendzone but I was only in it for 3 months.

Workstation:  14700nonk || Asus Z790 ProArt Creator || MSI Gaming Trio 4090 Shunt || Crucial Pro Overclocking 32GB @ 5600 || Corsair AX1600i@240V || whole-house loop.

LANRig/GuestGamingBox: 9900nonK || Gigabyte Z390 Master || ASUS TUF 3090 650W shunt || Corsair SF600 || CPU+GPU watercooled 280 rad pull only || whole-house loop.

Server Router (Untangle): 13600k @ Stock || ASRock Z690 ITX || All 10Gbe || 2x8GB 3200 || PicoPSU 150W 24pin + AX1200i on CPU|| whole-house loop

Server Compute/Storage: 10850K @ 5.1Ghz || Gigabyte Z490 Ultra || EVGA FTW3 3090 1000W || LSI 9280i-24 port || 4TB Samsung 860 Evo, 5x10TB Seagate Enterprise Raid 6, 4x8TB Seagate Archive Backup ||  whole-house loop.

Laptop: HP Elitebook 840 G8 (Intel 1185G7) + 3080Ti Thunderbolt Dock, Razer Blade Stealth 13" 2017 (Intel 8550U)

If she says no then so be it, friendship lasts more that boyfriends/girlfriends anyway.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.