Girls I need your opinion(and boys)

Yea, not all things would end like that

That's why I added in the "if it goes badly" part.

He said he's in school, so he's just a kid who doesn't know how a girl will react.

Fail to see why she would flip out over him asking. Yet again school girls can be really stupid sometimes. So yeah maybe. As for me I'd be like no thanks reason why we are still friends after a while....Would go more into this but not sure how old everyone is here or how pg this forum needs to stay lol

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

Fail to see why she would flip out over him asking. Yet again school girls can be really stupid sometimes. So yeah maybe. As for me I'd be like no thanks reason why we are still friends after a while....Would go more into this but not sure how old everyone is here or how pg this forum needs to stay lol

Yea, I gotcha

Shipping sucks

Thanks guys

Update Us !!!!!

My Rig  i5 4690k/ Msi Gaming 5/Gtx 970/WD Blue 1tb/Corsair H100i/Nzxt Noctis 450

Hey what if she does say yes what should we do go bowling or something

idk prob ask her where she wants to go

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

Ok thanks but she did accidentally bite me once

YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!!! THAT'S THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER!!!!

Pretty much convinced she likes you now.

In all seriousness, though, really if she values you as a friend, there's no way that she'll end the friendship and hate you just because you wanted to hang out.Just look at it from her perspective. Someone you've known your whole life asks you if you want to hang out. Whaddaya say? "No, get out of my face?" or "sure, sounds fun!" Honestly, if I were a girl, I'd be pretty pleased that someone I'd been friends for years and years with wanted to be more friends with me. That'd be awesome imo.

But then again, that's coming from a basement-dwelling nerd with an isolation complex, posing on the internet as an anthropomorphic fox loli with antenna hair, whose nearest friend is my cousin, an eight year old girl who happens to share my interest in MacGyver, two and a half thousand miles away.

So perhaps I don't know that much. What I do know is that for all intents and purposes, the only major difference between you and this childhood friend of yours, is what is between your legs. And that one thing should be ignored as totally irrelevant. You're both normal people with social tendencies, at least to some extent. If your friend is your friend, she'll have no reason to turn you down flat. If she invents a reason to turn you down completely, then she ain't your friend, and likely never really has been. Based on your history together, I don't think the latter is very likely at all. In all likelihood, no matter what her answer, be it nervous, unsure or flat-out ecstatic, she'll be really happy that you asked. People like to be around other people that they're comfortable with.

Ask the girl.

Ahh I screwed up

what happend

My Rig  i5 4690k/ Msi Gaming 5/Gtx 970/WD Blue 1tb/Corsair H100i/Nzxt Noctis 450

Just madly flirt until she starts to catch on, then try the yawning technique (Don't do this)

Or ask her to go to the cinema with you, do it as friends, but if you get the confidence at the end you could walk her home and say a special goodbye...

Good luck op, and DM if you want any more "bad" advice

(Source:

Currently in and had a few serious (over 2 year) relationships)

what happend

Not really screwed up but when I was with her for lunch we where with some other friends as well and I never got the chance to speak to her alone