Feenix Collection Giveaway

ive herad of feenix before they have nice looking products i hope berkel wont eat them

I would love to win because i don't have much money to buy peripherals and i really want some

My favorite product would be the Aria Headset! That Japanese pinewood on that headset makes it very unique and amazing to look at. A jaw dropping headset!!  :D  :D  :D

I would love to win the keyboard, because cherry mx Brown's are my fav.

That keyboard looks very nice, cuz the silk keycaps and black matte color. Those cherryMX switches souds like heaven.  :D

looks pretty nice, definitely interested in that keyboard 

All of the items look spectacular but my favorite would be the Keyboard and Mouse. The Mouse look like a beast and i bet it performs amazingly as well. The keyboard Looks as great as the mouse and as soon i heard it has Cherry MX brown switches i immediately came here. I just love those switches. I personally don't have one but when i tried them out i just felt in love with it. 

I like the keyboard the most cause it's good looking and mine is complete trash, the rest is pretty damn fine tho, too  :D  

The entire set up is gorgeous, the headset is my favorite and would fit my wood industrial theme that I am going for!

Thanks for all the wonderful videos, Linus and the whole team. 

I'm in for that headset. I've been in need for a new one for a while and this looks sooooo nice

My favorite is definitely the Autore keyboard. I have wanted a mechanical keyboard for quite some time (I have just been using a standard keyboard that came with a computer I bought) and seeing this one is very intriguing. It has a nice aesthetic to it and overall doesn't look too complicated. I like the simplistic style and could see it fitting in nicely with my build.

I love the look of all the peripherals compared to what I currently have. I'm building a system after doing without for the last 3 yrs and it would be great to have such premium accessories to go with my new gaming setup.

I personally think that the headphones are the most striking out of all the products available.

The craftsmanship and thought that has gone into the headphones really shows and creates an looking pair of headphones.

Dude, the headset is awesome, ive always wanted a wooden headset, they are just too cool.

I realy like the keyboard, mainly because I can't afford mechanical keyboard for myself.

They look freaking awesome!

The keyboard is my fave, no silly gimmicks and brown switches.

These products look amazing.
The headphones really interest me since I've never had a set of quality headphones yet.

I realy like the keyboard, mainly because I can't afford mechanical keyboard for myself.

They got a pretty cool name and a pretty cool logo. Also they seem to be hard to get in Europe.

I love the headset because of the wood finish and memory foam inside. It would be comfortable and a great replacement for the crappy, extremely uncomfortable headphones that I have now.