Feenix Collection Giveaway

The mechanical keyboard looks awesome but everything else looks awesome too. The minimalistic style of the keyboard is probably my favourite look and is way better than most gaming keyboards that have terrible colours everywhere. Cool stuff

I never had premium mouse pad (always so expensive) so that pad looks yummy...

Spent 3 years waiting to finally save up for my pc and completely forgot about peripherals.

That's why I need these, the £5 mouse and keyboard are not very good.  :(

But wow does that headset look baller, the wood just.....awwwww. Not everybody can say their headset is made of wood so I guess thats my favourite 

Wow wowow wowo. These are cool

:ph34r:  B)  :o  :huh:

The keyboard "of very good quality, very comfortable, and looks beautiful."  And Cherry Brown!!!!

I like more the Aria handset, but all products looks very good!!!

Having never tried any of their products, I have to say, the Nascita looks pretty baller. It has all the buttons I currently use on my mouse, but it also has the little lip for the thumb to sit on. I was thinking of buying a different mouse just to get that, so it would be nice to win this :)

The keyboard looks cool too. Never tried MX browns though, so I pick the Nascita as my favorite.

Wow all these peripherals look amazing!

All these Products look supper professional and they have a great style to them.

I really like the design of the keyboard as it's very simple and it's also me hanical which is always a plus

I like the mechanical keyboard because they feel soo gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

If I had to pick which of  Feenix's products was my favorite it would probably be the Aria! I do a lot that involves sound in school and I've heard a lot about the headphones they make  are pretty awesome! Id love to have a pair, I know they are gaming headphones but that doesn't mean I can't survive in The waste land of Fallout 4 and then produce some music and videos as well! I hope I win

My favourite product is the Aria Headset. It looks good, and as all HiFi nerd's know things made of wood are just better sounding. ^^;

I would love to win the Feenix Aria. They would make an excellent present for my sister who is joining the airforce. She'll be stationed in japan soon after her training and this would be an almost fitting farewell gift  for her.

I really like the design of the keyboard as it's very simple and it's also me hanical which is always a plus

I like the keyboard,mouse pad, and head set. I've never had a mechanical keyboard so that I want, I like wood resonance in headset and I need a mouse pad and that one looks classy

My favorite is the keyboard.

Because I have to deal with my crappy membrane keyboard.

Linus pls help me.

That headset looks amazing! I love that wood touch!

Have none of those things, NEED all of those things.

I'm running on an old laptop here so pleaaaaase!!

Also, not every day a giveaway would end up in Portugal, and you know..... Portugal deserves... for me to win this giveaway

Out of all of those, would probably go with the keyboard, cherry mx browns sound awesome (yes sound, cause never got my hands on a mechanical keyboard) and it just looks awesome too

Thank you for your time :P

I actually like the headset you are giving away here best:) Just love the use of wood with the 50 mm drivers! Would be really cool to win these awesome products!:D

mechanical keyboard of course because they are awesome :)

goodday linus techtips team 

i like te Looks of the Feenis Collection en on top of my wish List the mouse

whit greetings 

out of the Netherlands

from Niek Reijerse 

Wow, in love with that keyboard! Would be great for at work!

I LOVE the Feenix Autore Keyboard! I don't have a mechanical keyboard and I would love to have one that good looking (I love the all black look... very sleek :D). Oh man I'll be dreaming of that stuff till the announcement ;P