Feenix Collection Giveaway

These Feenix products look very stylish.

I would really like them.

They look very easy to use.

That keyboard is my favorite by far - a good MX Brown keyboard is 100+ USD. That's the hardest thing to get in terms of peripherals that's actually good quality, which I trust Feenix's products are.. Not to mention the keyboard looks BAD ASS. Would love to have ;)

I love the keyboard. Some browns would be amazing and I love the simplistic look of it as well.

The mouse pad is the best part in my opinion. I game from my couch and I have an old keyboard tray that I moded with a normal mouse pad on it so I have a hard surface to use. So a mouse pad that is already it's own surface aswell seems like it would be awesome.

I find the use of a warm and natural wood in the Aria Headphones to be a very well received feel and look to a mainly sterile feel materials dominated market, i would personally love to see more of this.
the general look of the feenix products seems elegant, refined and a very refreshing way of setting them apart making their products stand out with a mature look in a market crowded with flashy lights and glossy finishes.
Much Apreciated in my opinion and would love to try any of their products.

Of the four products, I would say my favorite is the Autore keyboard. Cherry MX Browns, simple design without any crazy over-the-top lighting and effects. Definitely something I'd like, and something I would be real happy to win from this giveaway.

Well thanks first for the giveaway LMG and Feenix! I can really appreciate these products as I study product design; my favourite is probably the Aria headset. I LOVE the dark Japanese pinewood mixed with the steel and aluminium! Looks gorgeous! Also, I love me some neodymium magnets in my drivers :)

Thanks again!

That has to be the coolest looking set I've seen. Especially the keyboard.

I could certainly use that keyboard, the one I have is an old Microsoft Media keyboard, which is currently starting to die on me, for example the x button won't work anymore so if you're wondering how I typed it, I have a mouse with programmable buttons, so it's quite awkward but at least I can still type words with x in them.

Nice giveaway Thanks guys.

Holy balls,

I've been following Linus for years now but never felt the need for joining the forums, but goddamn that Aria headset.

Starting from it's name, from operas solos, so good. They convey really well from design how good their product should be. That wooden touch.

I could just let it sit on a stand in my table and be fine with it.

If it sounds half as good as it looks, I'm sold.

I cannot believe these guys are better known around the world.

I really like those headphones, they leave premium looks by their build materials, especially wood

They all look amazing.

I really like their minimalistic design of their headphone, mouse pad, and keyboard. 

Keyboard is my favorite because i have 10$ keyboard, so it would be amazing upgrade :P

I would love to have those headphones, if only for the reason that they look absolutely amazing.

my favourite accessory is the headset, it looks amazing with the wood, metal and soft padding.

I'd like to try the keyboard and mouse most of all!! PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS

Hmmmm, how should I begin? The first thing that comes to mind for me is definitely the Dimora mousepad. It's really rare to find mousepads like this. I currently use a cloth mousepad that is adequate, but it often slides, which is an issue Feenix seems to have noticed, using silicon feet and a hard frame, not to mention making it look sexy and really stand out from anything else I have ever seen. The Nascita mouse has only two words to describe it, practical and elegant. It has the perfect amount of programmable keys for me to use my preferred gaming setup, not a whole number pad like with the razor epic chroma (bleh). It has an exceptional laser for precise aiming and an extraordinary build quality (Also, love the white light, which is a comfort instead of the blinding RGB lighting found in other products). The Autore keyboard is exactly what I need, but can never find. A simple, low profile keyboard with high quality components and Cherry MX brown keys, which to me are the perfect balance of tactile feedback and not sounding like you're using a typewriter. And then there's the star of the show, the Aria headphones. These are a thing of beauty, with a natural look created by that sexy Japanese pine, complemented by comfy memory foam cups, all assembled by hand, which creates a stellar ensemble of craftmanship. Wonderful products, and best of luck to everyone!