Feenix Collection Giveaway

Yo!Linus Youtube and FEENIX i would love to win the headset but i would still love it if i won anything!Thanks Linus and FEENIX for setting up this give away! Good luck everyone! 

I really like the Feenix Aria Headset, most of all because it looks REALLY good. You can almost tell it sounds good, from the way it looks, I just hope I will be lucky enough to experience it!

Hello, my favorit is the Aria, that wood :)

Keyboard because it has a very simple and cool look with quality switches.

My favourite is easily the Headset... the wooden and metallic elements are just great as a design.

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

The headset. The tree is so cool. Really want it 

I personally like the FEENIX Autore the most, as I am a fan of Cherry MX Brown switches, and the keyboard just looks really slick. I also like the Aria's, they look pretty awesome as well.

Favorite Font?

COMIC SANS!

My favorite product in this giveaway is the gaming headset my headphones are very old and my 10 dollar staples microphone isn't cutting it. It also looks so amazing with the wood on the sides.

I'd love to have a new set of headphones! Especially ones that look as good quality and comfortable as those! Good luck to everyone who enters!

The headphones look great with that Japanese pinewood!

I like the FEENIX Aria headset because of the sleek look with the Japanese wood. It sure is a swell touch, and it pleases the eyesockets which hold my eyeballs.

very nise

Love to win all of them obviously but the headset is the best because of that gorgeous wood

Feenix Aria Headset is my favourite because it simply looks beautiful and it's an elegant design.  I like the aesthetics of it.  I also am very appreciative of the fact that the usb adapter and 6.3mm Stereo jack adapter are included.

I love their mechanical keyboard too and as linus said i agree with cherry brown also being my favourite type.

---

I really hope i win this giveaway!

Goodluck to all.

My favourites are the Nascita and Dimora. Would be quite the upgrade considering I'm currently using a Lenovo keyboard and mouse. Not a great experience :(

My favorite would have to be the Autore keyboard because it has a pretty simple yet "gamery" look to it and also has a pretty unique color instead of it just being "ALL BLACK ALL STEALTH" which so many gamer products that are trying to be less crazy in their design are going for. also brown switches all the way baby

Feenix head sets looks awsom and well bult wold love to try them out

Hello! I think i found the replacement for my M65 RGB! The mouse have awesome hardware (nice switches and a reliable sensor) , and thats a MUST for every mouse. So im pleased that Feenix take that in consideration!

I've never used any Feenix products. I wonder how better that mousepad is compared to the blue foam rubber one I've been using since my Apple IIGS in 1987.

I'd love to have the mouse because my current mouse is old, does not move very well over my desk and it has a long cable messing up stuff.

I love the look and premium quality of these products :D It wil defenitly make my setup look awesome. Great givaway! Greetz from The Netherlands