Feenix Collection Giveaway

i want to try a mechanical keyboard, here everything is expensive so having this would be really cool, i also need a new headset  :)

I Need this wooden Headset. Becouse it looks damn beautifull.

Regards from Germany

That Aria headset looks pretty badass, so I guess I have to go with that.

I like their mouse pad, for a mouse pad, it looks so stylish and doesn't actually look like a mouse pad. I would be perfect on my table since I have a all black setup. It is also one of the few with not too much graphics but just the logo which is on of the things that attracts me to it... :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :) .

The headset from Feenix gotta be my favorite for sure. But I have been looking for a mousepad like that for a long time, I have this old Q-pad that I really love, but it's starting to fall apart.'

And I don't like those soft pads, Trouble finding anything I would consider buying here. So I might buy one from Feenix anyway :) 

Thanks for awesome global giveaways :)

Love the Japanese pine finish on the headphones - probably the best headphones I've seen! Count me in.

They all look amazing, however, my favorite would have to be the keyboard. I love the minimalistic layout and the sleek finish. My second would have to be the headset as they just look gorgeous with that Japanese Pine Wood.

I like the headphones best. I have a natural/ wood theme going with my desk and they would look great as part of my setup. 

My friend bought the autore and i absolutely love it. The keyboard is so southing to type on and it screams of quality. I could use a upgrade because i've used my keyboard for about 4 years now and it is getting a bit worn.

Everything looks great, the mousepad and headphones are what I like most.

There products are top quality. I would love to own them. I currently am using a keyboard that I found at a Goodwill. The mouse is my favorite. It is minimalistic looking. I hope I can win the giveaway so I can get rid of the very dirty old keyboard I have. 

I like the keyboard! who couldnt go for a new keyboard? The Headset looks amazing as well.

That headset look really good. Best looking headset I've ever seen.

Hello I love all of these items because of there exceptional quality for gaming and other programs. But the item that really looks amazing in my opinion is the autore keyboard. I love it because it is mechanical which makes for faster typing minimal fatigue and amazing double taps. Hope I win!

My favorite product is the Aria. This, and all of the other products, have a sleek eloquent feel to them, and are not over the top like most gaming gear. The build quality seems great and I love that it has a clip mic. Also "Aria" is a fantastic name for a pair of headsphones

Love LinusTechTips because you do the extreme, always giving me a little something to hope for and smile about.

Sick looking peripherals!

OMG!! I love the headset so much?!?! WHAT THE HELL!. Such an interesting design.wood?!? I have been in the market for a new headset (since i have been using my laptop mic xD) And this Feenix headset is definitely my favourite. I love how original it seems. You don't see a lot of headsets like that <3 If I won these. Hahaha Trust me. It would be much!! Appreciated to replace my current mic. ~Riwan 

I really like the headset because of the look. It looks really great with that wood.

Feenix Autore Keyboard looks really good imo.

There's just something about that minimalist, solid and slick design. Oh and the black Feenix logo just makes it so much better.

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

I really like the headset because of the unique design, i would love to have them