Feenix Collection Giveaway

beautiful designs that just works!

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K (Stock Speed)  Motherboard: Asus Z97 Sabertooth Mark-S  Memory: 4x8GB Klevv GENUINE DDR3 1600MHz GPU: EVGA GTX 550Ti PSU: Corsair RM850

Definitely the Autore. The simplistic look along with the non-clicky Cherry MX brown switches makes this keyboard a fantastic choice gamers, professionals, and casual users. 

Very beautiful peripherals overall, but those headphones are just classy.

cant beat a good custom keyboard and brown keys are my favorite for typing so a nice touch 

I like the look and not only that i think it will feel very expensive, not like other brands that are expensive and look and feel cheap! I am talking to you Razer!
Feenix Nascita Mouse

The mouse looks amazing, The shape looks perfect for my style of grip, I'm curious as to how good the anti sweat coating is because I have very hot hands, and I really like the idea of the lcd on the side 

keyboard the most! I mean come on...Kubrick inspired? enough said

With that being said just like FOOD...you EAT with your eyes first and the products they have--->the design team is doing everything right. Everything is in tact and looks extremely elegant and tasteful.

Windows 10 Latest Build
RAID 0 Samsung SSD 970 2tb EVO's (4Tb Store)
RTX 3090
9900k DELIDDED with custom copper Rockitcool @ 5ghz 
H150i RGB PRO XT
Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz C16 Desktop Memory 1.35v XMP Profile
Phanteks PH-P1200PS 80+ Platinum - Built-in Power Splitter 1200W Fully Modular

Z390 DESIGNARE (rev. 1.0)
Top Mon #2 ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q | NVIDIA G-Sync 100hz

Bottom Mon #1 Alienware Overclocked Refresh Rate #AW3418DW G-Sync 120hz

Server: 2019 DataCenter Edition, 42TB Store RAID 6 | WD Gold Enterprise Class 7200 RPM,SATA 6 Gb/s, 256 MB Cache

The mousepad and keyboard look very much like premium products but I think the headset is my favorite.

I think more than just needing brand-new kick-ass equiptment, I really just want to know what the headphones smell like. I bet it smells great.

Did I win?

I really like the keyboard, the desing is really cool. And it being mechanical is great.

Dear LTT and Fenix,

I would love to win the giveaway. The main reason for this is, my current mouse, keyboard and headset aren't in a great condition.

My headset its sound felt away on one earcup.

My keyboard is not responding randomly.

And the sensor in my mouse is not comfortable at all.

I hope you guys can help my out with this problem. That would be so great!

Have a great day!

The headphone looks awesome! Tho I never tried nor seen in real life a wooden chamber headphone before.

I just love the stealthy look on the keyboard and it looks great a

Hi everyone! Those Items look absolutley amazing! I love the Feenix Logo! It would be awesome to get any of these but my favorite would have to be that headset or the keyboard. The headset would be a great replacement for my pretty bad turtle beach audio solution that I got as a gift. I would also love a mechanical keyboard and mouse to replace my Redragon gear that I currently have. Also that mousepad looks awesome and really sleek and professional! However, my overall favorite, without having experience with any of these items, would have to be the amazing headset. Good luck to everyone who is entering in this giveaway!

the headset looks freaking awesome , they look extremely well built and comfortable plus the 50mm neodymium magnet driver combine with the wooden acoustic chamber makes them sound extremely good.

I like the mouse as it fits and works well with my hand were I never go past a target or anything like that my friend has one but I don't so please pick me

Going to be honest, don't really need a new headset ect, however, im looking to upgrade from my old as f keyboard and mouse. My headset is okay, but id rather a new one :P

I'm so not going to win xD

I have to say the Aria Headset is definitely my favorite. Reason being: the 50mm drivers and that fantastic looking Japanese Pine wood. Looks amazing, I'm hoping it sounds as good as it looks

i like the headset cause they look nice and well they go around the ear not on the ear (cause i hate it when they are on the ear)

oh and i also liked the packaging.

absolutely love the headset seems as tho feenix knows what their doing..

Ohh, looks nice

i quite like the Nascita, as i sont have a mouse molded to ones hand shape, but a generic one....

Japanese Pine Wood? That sounds too fancy for me, but It looks gorgeous. 

I tend to go for stuff that's too fancy for me.