Feenix Collection Giveaway

The Feenix Autore looks amazing and with the sleek clean look and cherry switches!

Ooh, they all look so beautiful, especially the headphones

Thanks for the giveaway!!

The Feenix Nascita Mouse looks awesome. Nice ergonomic design. Hope I win :)

The headset is my favorite. It's beautiful. Nice materials.

I really like the Nascita Mouse. I felt that it's the perfect match for my hand and it's more comfortable. On top of that, the Dimora Mousepad goes perfectly with the mouse. 

Thanks for this giveaway and good luck everyone else!

Like the nice simple black design of the Autore. Feenix logo looks sweet :) 

All of those peripherals look fantastic, but the mouse really stands out to me. Looks super nice.

I find the mouse pad and headset the best of Feenix's products. I like the clean cut edge of the mouse pad that seems to be lacking from reputable or more well-known companies like Razer, Steelseries. My favorite would have to be the aria headsets. I as an outdoor and tech person really love the steel/wood combination and the aesthetics are wonderful. I hope everyone all the best in the giveaway and good on Feenix.

Have to be Aria Headset. Clean design looks good. Although the same could be said about all their products :D

The wood on the headset gives me wood. I would of said the mouse pad is the best, But it would only have beer all over within 2 weeks.

My fav between those 4 is the mouse, because it looks really clean and would make a really comfortable grip.

Personally I would have to say the headphones are most interesting as I am fascinated with wood on electronics that last and can be used for years to come where the wood is organic and changes with the use of the headphones. At the same time I would say the keyboard and mouse pad design and wonderful as well. The stealthy look of the keyboard and the high class mousepad that look good enough to display just about anything on top of it even pricey jewelry. The nicest design might be the feenix logo on all of them :D

Feenix Aria Headset because of that premium looking Japanese pine wood acoustic chamber

The headset would be my favourite, because of its high class look.

Sweet giveaway! Need a headset since I only have a crappy speaker.

I'm going to say the Autore is my favorite! It looks so clean, and it's using brown switches!

Hello!!

Well I have to say that the Headphones & the Mousepad looks pretty damn good. Would like to win the headphones because I dont have headphones yet.

<(^-^<) (hopefully these kirbys will help me to win) (>^-^)>

i like the nascita because it looks so bad-ass and it looks like a premium gaming mouse.  I also like the autore because of its stealthy look and especially its simpleness as a a keyboard. hope i win  :D thanks and god bless  :lol: