Feenix Collection Giveaway

I think the Dimora looks really nice, particularly the edge of the mousepad, which I haven't seen before and would really like to try out!

Obviously though I'd be chuffed to use any of the stuff.

:)  Really need a nice new keyboard for my first gaming pc. I'm gonna be happy and hopeful right here.

I've never used Feenix products, but they look really, really nice from the looks of the video. I love the minimal look to the equipment.

Have not used any Fenix products but my headphones are dying so i'd like to win the headphones :)

My favorite product has to be the Aria headset. That pine wood looks gorgeous!

I never used this brand before so it is a chance to try and judge al so it looks nice!

I'm liking the look of that mouse pad ... my little logitec cloth deal is looking a bit worn around the edges these days :(

That headset gotta be one of my favourites, looks so jeewcy. 

Normally I'd say that I like the keyboard cause I need one, but the headset is just so amazing that I can't vote for anything else. And Aria is a pretty name. ^^

I fell in love for the Autore keyboard since the video from unbox therapy. The sleek matt black finish is very unique, way better looking than the novatouch tkl

Thank you for the giveaway

The mouspad and the keyboard, just look super sexy.

So elegant, never seen that before on other products ))

I like the headphones the most because they are made out off japanese pinewood.

I like the Aria headphones because of the craftsmanship that they put on it as well as the wood used! Awesome touch!

First of all, great giveaway! Thanks.

Without doubt, the headphones are amazing. The wood sides are beautiful. But purely pragmatic, the mouse! I've been gaming on a 3 [insert currency] Sweex mouse I bought at a discount store six years ago. 8200dpi? More like -8200dpi. I'm a little biased, I admit, but that mouse looks amazing to me right now. 

Keep up the good work (giveaways and channels)!

Man I haven't heard of this company before but the Feenix Dimora mousepad looks seriously amazing, definitely my favourite product of their's I've seen!

I like the Feenix Aria Headset because it looks so stylish. Wouldn't even mind wearing it on the go since it's not as tacky looking as some other gaming headsets.

OMG I love the headset. Please give me! oolauolloyuololuooyuppp. and the logo is amazing, luvit!

Looks really nice. Just bought a new pc, so bring it on!

I've never had the "Luxury" of using high grade gaming peripherals such as those. I usually go for mouse/keyboard combo (a4Tech for 10$ anyone?). Looking at them makes me think "Okay i love it but i can't afford it". So if i win, i'll cherish every gaming/working moment.